ONLINE STATUS says: CASE APPROVED - what to do next!!!

I am really moved by all the nice sentiments expressed here and would like to wish best of Luck to everybody.

Why I chose Take-a-number as my alias.
Very first time when I went to INS office, this nasty looking female guard pointed her finger at the machine and said ”Take-a-number” and stand in the line. It was a very big line. I was pissed off and left the building in rage. I still have the horror of that moment etched in my memory and might have the actual number I pulled from the machine. I have to wait in the line for almost four years.

Trivia:
Do you know the customer service number:
1-800-375-5283 translates into 1-800-FRK-LATE. Do you think INS did that on purpose.? I wonder. Any comments.

Contacting a Congressman or Senator:
- For Contacting a Congressman or Senator get info from http://www.house.gov/writerep/ etc.(There are some really nice posts here, please check for more info.)
- Write a letter to the appropriate office and sign it.
- Authorize the appropriate office to ask on your behalf.
- Contact the immigration person in the office for follow up.
- Be persuasive and polite.

Any experience about stamping.?

Just a side Note:
My country of origin is Pakistan, I am really moved by the courtesy and consideration shown by my Indian friends here. I truly hope our leaders back in our part of the world have at least the same level of maturity, courtesy and sense of cooperation. Good Luck to everybody.

Alright dudes I wish good luck to everybody from the bottom of my heart for all the nice sentiments.
Best Wishes,

I truly hope OUR LEADERS back in our part of the world have at least the same level of maturity, courtesy and sense of cooperation. Good Luck to everybody

They would if only they were to make an application to the ........(Theme song from "PSYCHO" playing in the background) .......I N S ...eeeeeeekkkk!!!!

Congratulations takeanumber!

that's the dumbest one i have heard in a long time.

open a champagne man. let the wiskey flow.

just don't drive after that.

CONGRATULATIONS

Re: Re: ONLINE STATUS says: CASE APPROVED - what to do next!!!

Originally posted by makeitfunny
that's the dumbest one i have heard in a long time.

open a champagne man. let the wiskey flow.

just don't drive after that.

CONGRATULATIONS

Oh really, Then seems like you have not heard yourself in a while, makeitfunny.:D :D

Takeanumber,

It is good to see you in the approved club. Congratulations.
I am sure that in a while everybody here will join the club.

Regards,

JLSBR

you got it dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey My Friend I'm sooo happy for you, I Knew it was going to be soon..............................
the next step is very easy. as soon as you get your approval letter that same day bring your passport and your ID and two Photos. to the local Office and they are going to Stamp your passport and after that you can leave the Country when ever you want.
I went directly from that Office to the Airport and I spent Christmas with my family in my Country.

God Bless you.

I-485 AD 12/02/03:) :) :D

Last edited by a moderator: