Online Status Rolled Back to March

reason

Registered Users (C)
It is really strange. Online status of my daughter rolled back to March

My daughter's case was approved on November 7. She got her biometrics appointment on December 6, and we did that on December 1. Today (December 4), instead of receiving a 'card production ordered' email, we received a 'This case has been sent to another office for processing' email, which is the same we received when our cases were transferred from VSC to TSC. Her online status actually rolled back to March 8.

Could somebody give us some input of this situation please?
Thank you so much and happy holiday!

Do not worry, that is the standard procedure. Once they process FP completely and FP results are *uploaded* to their system, she will get "Card ordered" mail

A strange LUD. My wife had received her Green Card back in October 2007.

She got an e-mail from CRIS today stating

"Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On December 4, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service."

Any idea what this could be? She has already received her GC.

Be strong and take you heart

Hi akayal1973

We could be twins. If you remeber our cases are similar in every aspects.

Thanks for your update, even though I do not know the answer, but at least I am more convinced that manner of INS. Should you too.

Then there will be less to worry about.

Happy holiday.
A strange LUD. My wife had received her Green Card back in October 2007.

She got an e-mail from CRIS today stating

"Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On December 4, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service."

Any idea what this could be? She has already received her GC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same "Document Mailed" message on 26th Nov for my spouse, we never received any document so for. We are not even current to get approved, don't know what is coming :(

Wish you the best, StillAlive

Hi StillAlive
You never know the procedure or logical of CIS. Just hope the best.
Please update if the good news comes.