online status now says it takes between 660 and 660 days

wac02042

Registered Users (C)
It is:

On July 1, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

anybody else has similar status?

-wac02042

Message for my case

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on January 23, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

wow. It is so accurate. 660 days, no one day less, and no one day more. Do they count weekends and holidays?

Same thing happened to me. Seems that they are updating the database these days. Yesterday I was happy to find that it had been updated from 160~180 days to 30~90days, but today, it changed to 660-660:confused:

yeap same message..

changed from 160 - 180 days to 660 days precise. I hope this is true.. that would mean I should be approved by May 2004.

Originally posted by RaviSimi
yeap same message..
changed from 160 - 180 days to 660 days precise. I hope this is true.. that would mean I should be approved by May 2004.

:D

Current Status:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on March 4, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Mine changed today too. HOPE it does not mean 660 days from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RaviSimi
yeap same message..

Not really - Mine's been over 660 days.

No Change for me...
------------
On October 29, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

me too.. no change at all

No Change for me...
------------
On Feburary 1, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.