Online status not shown after a month

marina04

Registered Users (C)
I filed my application with VSC at the end of June and got priority date of July 1. But my case does not appear on line. It always tells me that could not find the case. Do anyone know how long it takes for the case status to appear online.

marina04 said:
I filed my application with VSC at the end of June and got priority date of July 1. But my case does not appear on line. It always tells me that could not find the case. Do anyone know how long it takes for the case status to appear online.

i filed about 2 months ago too, and my status does not appear as well.

some applicants status shows and then never changes and they are now citizens. and some applicants do see it , and some like me...never get to see it online. dont worry about it...there is nothing speacial in that status anyways.
Marina which city and state u applied in, and whats ur district office?

Thank you.

marina04 said:
I am in New Jersey and belong to Newark DO.

Marina...newark office is known to have interview and oath on same day...so in this matter u are lucky, u wont have to wait for oath letter in mail... u will get this all done on interview if everything goes smooth. and u gonna walk out with ur naturalization certificate in hand the same day. Good Luck.

and plz let me know when ur online status appears online... Thanks.

Did you try calling the 800 number on your notice to see if the case is actually in the system?

The online status really doesn't seem to be too accurate as various people have pointed out. If your check is cashed, it should be all right.

Good luck!

marina04 said:

I filled in FEB04, Status says file received taking between 750-999 days. As of today(Aug) I have the Oath scheduled and nothing changed since FEB on the website.

I would not be alarmed at all.