online status dissappeared on 11/01/2004

mr needy

Registered Users (C)
hi, my wifes n4oo form dissappeared on line .she still has a pending case,done with interview but a decsion could not be made on her case we have been waiting for it . she appeared in orlando DO on spet 24 th
I am worried !!!!!!!please comment on this

disappear

If I were you I would schedule an interview with your local INS office or call their 1800 number.

Online status disappearance can be a good thing - it could be an indication that her oath is scheduled. A friend of mine received interview letter shortly after his online case status disappeared.

My interview was in June and I see now that my case has been updated on Oct 30, and online status has disappeared. I hope I will receive my oath letter soon :)

mr needy said:
hi, my wifes n4oo form dissappeared on line .she still has a pending case,done with interview but a decsion could not be made on her case we have been waiting for it . she appeared in orlando DO on spet 24 th
I am worried !!!!!!!please comment on this

Previously a week or so after the case disappered online, interview letters were received. But later on, it so happened that the case never disappeared even after oath ceremony!!

phillydude said:
Previously a week or so after the case disappered online, interview letters were received. But later on, it so happened that the case never disappeared even after oath ceremony!!
.I just hope its good news.like receving an aoth letter.every thg is done just waitng for the oath letter.I was worried coz I have passed the receipt date orl DO is now dealing cases one month after my receipt date , and then dissappearence of case status got me really worried .please comment thanks for your advice in advance

mr needy said:
.I just hope its good news.like receving an aoth letter.every thg is done just waitng for the oath letter.I was worried coz I have passed the receipt date orl DO is now dealing cases one month after my receipt date , and then dissappearence of case status got me really worried .please comment thanks for your advice in advance

I would not pay too much attention nor read much into the online status....Good luck....it could very well be your oath letter, on the way to your mailbox.

mr needy said:

I would call and check with your Orlando DO just to confirm that everything is OK (that is did NOt miss oath).

N-400 dissappeared

Hi, mr needy: My husbands online case status dissappeared on November 5th. His N-400 was granted. His interview in Orlando, Florida was Sept.16th. Orlando is waiting for his "other file" whatever that means. I heard that the "other file" means his original Green Card file. We are still waiting for his Oath Ceremony. His PD is 05/01/2003. Please let me know about any changes in your case. I keep you informed too. Hang in there... It is all about patience with the USCIS.
:rolleyes:

fanta1 said:
Hi, mr needy: My husbands online case status dissappeared on November 5th. His N-400 was granted. His interview in Orlando, Florida was Sept.16th. Orlando is waiting for his "other file" whatever that means. I heard that the "other file" means his original Green Card file. We are still waiting for his Oath Ceremony. His PD is 05/01/2003. Please let me know about any changes in your case. I keep you informed too. Hang in there... It is all about patience with the USCIS.
:rolleyes:
hello fanta 1,
i wanted to know was ur husband granted approval immediately after the interview coz my wife did pass the interivew but she got the paper saying a decsion couldnot be made............!!!
asking for additional information.we submitted they ask for, please lets inform each other with the proress thanks

Right after the interview the officer told my husband that his n-400 is granted. We are still waiting for the oath ceremony letter. I hope it is on his way :). In your case they might wait for your wifes A-file too. That would explain the delay. I think you don't have to worry.

fanta1 said:
Right after the interview the officer told my husband that his n-400 is granted. We are still waiting for the oath ceremony letter. I hope it is on his way :). In your case they might wait for your wifes A-file too. That would explain the delay. I think you don't have to worry.
hi fanta 1 and others any progress on the interview /oath letter ???

Hi, mr needy: I am still hanging in there. Nothing is happening. We are very upset about the whole ins situation.Our son was waiting so long for his priority date for the green card that he aged out. We applied for his 1-130 in 1998. We thougt that he was safe with the v-visa but he aged out for that visa also. He came with us while he was 16. now he is 23 years old and still waiting. Only when my husband gets his citizenship our son will finally be able to apply for his green card. After 7 Years of waiting.... What is your Receipt date for you N-400?
:confused:

fanta1 said:
Hi, mr needy: I am still hanging in there. Nothing is happening. We are very upset about the whole ins situation.Our son was waiting so long for his priority date for the green card that he aged out. We applied for his 1-130 in 1998. We thougt that he was safe with the v-visa but he aged out for that visa also. He came with us while he was 16. now he is 23 years old and still waiting. Only when my husband gets his citizenship our son will finally be able to apply for his green card. After 7 Years of waiting.... What is your Receipt date for you N-400?
:confused:
hello thank you for replying, my wife n400 was 07/22/03,interview done no decesion made on granting citizenship!!!!

need help

hi need help i had my interview on nov 9th,04 and was approved but did not receive any notification of oath yet also case status is not showing on uscis site did any one experienceing the same ? please help

Last edited by a moderator: