Online Status checking -- Current Status is missing.

ksv

Registered Users (C)
The Current Status column on INS Online status check website is missing. It used to say some thing like "Finger prints review recieved - Non Ident". Now the column is blank.

Is it happening to everyone or only on my case ?

Does that have any meaning ?

Here is the cut-paste information.

Case Status

Receipt Number: EAC0205650***

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS

Current Status:

On April 24, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

I think, you have to discard that word.

This is new system. They must have changed display content.
No one understand that word.

You may see lot of changes in future.

same here

i was about to post and ask the same question ...and saw this post...:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Meaning of Non-ident

Guys, the meaning of "Non-ident" was sort of explained in the I-485 processing manual posted earlier in September. I can't remember everything, but Non-ident is a good since no match was found between your fingerprints and FBI's database. Maybe they don't want people who have problemes to find out from the website.

I think that the previous version used to give too much information to the public than what the INS wanted. Whether the fingerprint search resulted in a match -- "Ident" or no match -- "Non-Ident" was something that the INS wanted to keep to itself. Now in the revised form, the information revealed is exactly the same as in the AVM.