Online status check site

sselva69

Registered Users (C)
Immigration-law.com reported that this site is going to be effective soon.

07/27/2006: Backlog LC Online Individual Case Status Check System to Go Into Operation Shortly

As we reported in the San Antonio AILA National Conference, the DOL was planning to launch the online individual Backlog Case Status Check services in July or soon thereafter. They have already developed the system and are currently technically testing the online status check system. Once this service goes into full operation, it will not only help in checking individual's case status from time to time but eventually its print-out may be used to prove the case status for the purpose of 7th-year H-1B extensions.

http://testlabor.doleta.gov/pbls/pbls_pds.cfm

Argh... I tried it with my case# and it says that the case is CLOSED...

Is this thing for real? My employer replied back to the 45-day letter back in Feb. What should I do? This is not good...

I also tried my case and it says it is closed. My 45-Day letter was replied in March. I want to believe that the system is still being tested but I will like to hear from more people.

It's a "beta"version

For my case number it says "no results found". I got a H1B screenshot yesterday, so there's no reason why my data should not be there, even if the case got closed for some reason. I have not received the 45 day letter.

I believe the test site is pointing to an incomplete, inconsistent and outdated snapshot of the actual data. and folks should not draw any conclusions from what they see on it. It's a "beta" version, or perhaps an "alpha".

It is the beta version of the site and I think right now they just input random data. If more people can confirm that then it will be better...

I got "In Process" for mine as expected.

I doubt if they have random data. If it shows closed for yours, IMO, time to contact your attorney.

I also tested at Immigration-law.com web site.

It says "IN PROCESS". BUT WEB SITE IS STILL IMMIGRATION-LAW.COM. It is difficult to believe since its not directed to any dol web site.

we will see once more people started testing.

For me it says "No records matched your query"

I think this is their preliminary site .... let's hope so

I tested 2 cases

One is my friend's case NON-RIR case(already finished Recruriting steps 5 years ago), PD Dec 2000 (no kidding). it shows IN PROGRESS. He recevied 45-day letter in Dec 2004 and replied in Jan 2005, then got RFE in APRIL 2006 and replied in May 2006. so far, still IN PROGRESS...

I also tested mine,which was certifed one year ago, it stated "CERTIFIED". (RIR- EB3, PD Sep 2002, could not file 485 due to retrogression).

so I knew at least for these two cases, I think their system working fine.

both two cases belong to D-042**-14***.

Hope it gives your guys a hint

case status - in process

I checked my case and it shows "In Process".

RIR/OH/12-24-03/Regional-Chicago/45-dayLetter-March 05/D-05010-xxxxx

I got the status as "In-Process" too. How the hell do you interpret that, is In-process more closer to an adjudication or is Data-review more closer?

This is basically no help at all, the phone message also use to say your case is being processed and this pretty much rehashes it.

It will help people whose status comes up as anything different and if you want to proactively start following-up on your case (i.e. clsoed, denied, appealed etc..)

Online Status Check

Guys, to actually test the validity of this data before making assumptions, can we request someone who recently got a case certified to input their number and find out the status.
I would say if all folks with recent approvals get certified, then the data is robust...

I am praying for all of us stuck in this mess.

PA2001

Usefulness is all relative

clzeus10 said:
I got the status as "In-Process" too. How the hell do you interpret that, is In-process more closer to an adjudication or is Data-review more closer?

This is basically no help at all, the phone message also use to say your case is being processed and this pretty much rehashes it.

It will help people whose status comes up as anything different and if you want to proactively start following-up on your case (i.e. clsoed, denied, appealed etc..)

It's all relative. I don't even have my 45-day letter yet, and my case doesn't even show up on the test online status system. So, I regard this tool as a useful step in the right direction. You've been stuck in the post 45-day letter conundrum for quite long, so seeing your case "in progress" hardly helps you.