Online status changed

GRCA-2002

Registered Users (C)
Online status for spouce changed today.
"On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Though mine status has been unchanged ever since and I am the main applicant.
Any guess???

Does this status changed reflect first finger print or second?
Your mentioned FP1 01-17-2003? Is this correct? If your RD is Jan 2002 How is your FP1 after one year??
I thought they usually never update after second FP? but approve your case :confused:
Thanks.

ND is october 2, 2002.
Message refelcts first FP which was done on Jan 17 ,2003
Sorry for the confusion

Oh ok. I am sorry. As my ND is Jan 2002 I missed '0' in your ND month and thought 1 instead of 10 !!
I had same message after my first FP for more than 17 months and got RFE on 10/23/2003 when the message changed.
Also got second FP Done. Waiting for approval.
Thanks.

Hi GRCA-2002

normally people see this message if they update their address.

did u update u r address recentely before 3 to 4 weeks?

If so that could have triggered the new status update online.

cheers

I have not changed address!! Though spouse applied for 2nd EAD on Oct 16, 2003, may be that has triggerd it???( I am on H1 and no EAD taken)

I do not know if this can be generalized, but I have seen that for May 21, 2002, a large percentage of cases approved are those for whom the online message had changed to FP received or something other than the "on XX we sent you a notice". Out of more than 1,100 485 cases for that date less than 10% had the message changed. Over the past few months, out of the small trickle of cases that haver been approved or RFE'd (around 60-80) almost 50% are the ones whose online messaged had been changed from the original we sent you the notice message.

I do not know if one can draw any conclusions from this though.

The message has changed on my case today to;

"On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

We changed our address both myself and my wife but this message is coming up only for me.

I don't know what this message means. Does it mean that they might have touched my case now and I could expect a query or something soon...

Appreciate your responses guys....