Online status changed to RFE

Avsaa

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody know how long it takes to get the RFE details. Checking online status it tells RFE was sent on 07/31/03. Should it necessarily come through Lawyer?

EAC-02-100-52XXX
RD- 01/22/02
ND- 02/01/02
FP- 06/19/03

RFE usually arrives in 7-10 days..

RFE's are received by the lawyer..Do keep constant touch with him for the next few days..

Avsaa,

I pretty much have the same RD and fingerprint dates as yours. BCIS issued RFE on my case on July 30. I received it on August 4. I immediately sent it back the next day and the online message says RFE received by BCIS on Aug 8. I am still waiting for the approval.

kmysore02,

Nice to know that you received your rfe within 5 days I don't know what could have happened to mine. I checked with the lawyer this afternoon. It still hasen't reached them.
Patience is what i lack at this point.....

Wish you speedy approval.

Avsaa
Did you run a script for EAC 100 series.?
What is your EB category?
Just curious.
Congrats anyway, atleast your case has shaken a bit.

RD 18th Jan02
ND 01 feb 02
Fp 06 June 02
EAC-02-100-5****
EB3

RFE receiver

Kmysore02,

Do you mean you received the RFE directly from VSC? Has your lawyer also received a copy of RFE?
Thanks for response!

kmysore02

My RD is 02-15-02, on 08-04 my online changed to RFE status and my according to my lawyer they are still awaiting for the letter. Yours was fast. BTW, can you please share with us what was the RFE issue for.

Thank U

My RFE was for employment letter. Mine is EB1 category. I do not have a lawyer. I did everything by myself. I hope you guys will get your RFEs soon.

munnabhai02,

Mine was filed by my company as EB3 category. I didn't run the script. Regular check on the status atleast > 15 times a day, i came to understand my status changed!!

RFE update

All

I received copy of RFE's for self & wife from the lawyers office late last evening. Basically following is what it said...

Self - Employment letter on the company letter head stating date of hire,duties,remuneration and prospect for continued employment(Not sure why they need this).

- Earnings statements for last two months
- Federal Income Tax,including all schedules and Forms W-2, for last two years.

Wife: MMR shot she missed during the first instance.