Online status changed to error

Abed74

Registered Users (C)
When I applied for citizenship I was able to check my status online. But recently after my interview I checked it again and it shows some kind of error.

Is it common? Did it happen to other people here?

When I applied for citizenship I was able to check my status online. But recently after my interview I checked it again and it shows some kind of error.

Very common, the online system isn't updated often. Many people are not updated or even put in the online system at all. So don't rely or get worried about it, it's pretty common place...

Thanks warlord for your quick reply. In my case it was showing a messgae like application was received and being processed.

I was just wondering why now it is giving error while it showed status fine before the interview.

Thanks warlord for your quick reply. In my case it was showing a messgae like application was received and being processed.

I was just wondering why now it is giving error while it showed status fine before the interview.

Good chance instead of just updating the status after the interview, they just removed you completely. I myself was never entered into the system to begin with and after talking to the INS, they were the ones to inform me they a) don't update it regularly, b) they don't enter everyone in, and c) Never really go by it at all.

Doesn't mean squat! Just join the waiting game and await word through mail. That's about the only thing you can do! Nothing else works.

AP

Mine was "Received and Processing", Today I checked its:

our case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

I have no clue why, but discussion in the forum indicates that it might be due to file has moved to DO and its a sign that you might be getting IL soon, I hope thats the case.

I was told by IO that when application reaches local office it will be removed from tracking system and that was what exactly happened.

Interview letter arrived 3 days after I noticed the change to a status error message, and one of those days was a Sunday.

H

I think u guys are correct. I checked my online status few days after I had sent the application and it showed the status.

Then recently I just happened to check the online status again after the interview and noticed the error.Probably the status already changed to error just after the sent me the notice which i didn't check at that time.

I think u guys are correct. I checked my online status few days after I had sent the application and it showed the status.

Then recently I just happened to check the online status again after the interview and noticed the error.Probably the status already changed to error just after the sent me the notice which i didn't check at that time.

Abed74, curious to know if you sent in your application 90 days prior to 3/5 yr anniv

I sent the application within 90 days prior to 5 years.

Thanks Abed74; can you let me know exactly how many days after the 90 day date did u send?
I am still figuring out how many days "leeway" I should keep for the 90 day rule to avoid any problems

To be on the safe side send it 1 week after the start of your 90 days period.

I mean thats my suggestions.