online status change

GC4Ever

Registered Users (C)
After giving my 2nd FP for my 485, online status changed from:

"On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

To this:

"The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register."

Does this mean its transfered to LOCAL office?

Last edited by a moderator:
Myself and my wife got the same message change with our recent LUD's.

Quite a few ppl reported the same message (I got it too), but it is still at TSC, not local office. These were the messages that appeared immediately after transfer...

I just noticed the message change too.

No LUD though....Did code 1 FP lastweek.

Hmmm...don't know what to read from this...

I see the status change too.

I don't think it is a transfer to local office. The message for that is different like "your case has been transferred to Lincoln, NE office......".

Hi GC 4 Ever

After giving my 2nd FP for my 485, online status changed from:

"On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to registe
To this:

"The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register."

Does this mean its transfered to LOCAL office?

Hi hello friend
I got same message what u got like this looks normal...after FP, before it was pending

catch_22

do you know exactly on what day your message was updated? have you done FP, EAD approval, SR etc?

I raised a SR last month, but no response yet
EAD was approved last week

Just trying to figure out if this message change is accross the board..

Actually I am not sure when the message changed. I just checked my message today after reading this thread. It was earlier mentioning something like '...transfer to TSC...blah..blah...blah'. But now it states '...USCIS office...'. I presume that this happened just today or yesterday, since I have been monitoring my case closely.

back to theGame

Same here .I think they might run the script for all the Transfered case for the update.we need to find out who developed the software for them.

Approved.

Just received approval notice sent emails for both myself and my wife.
I wish everyone in the forums goodluck and pray for there approvals. I know how it feels to be working on a EAD and praying to get your GC approved.
Same here .I think they might run the script for all the Transfered case for the update.we need to find out who developed the software for them.

Ditto

I got the same message with LUDs on 08/03, 08/05, and 08/06.
Its easy to miss the message change given that the changes are so nondescript.
Ragz, heartiest congratulations bud! Your approval (with the LUDs and message change) give us hope.

On a sidebar, I got a notice for a second FP (code 1) at the ASC on the 16th. No notice for my wife (yet).

Congrats

Congrats ragz, your approval gives hope to everyone on the forums :)

Just received approval notice sent emails for both myself and my wife.
I wish everyone in the forums goodluck and pray for there approvals. I know how it feels to be working on a EAD and praying to get your GC approved.