Online Status Change question - Boston Timeline

gaude88

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys-

My timeline in Boston is as follows.
07/15/2005 - Priority Date
08/14/2005 - Fingerprint notice
9/15/2005 - Actual Fingerprint

Waiting for the interview call. Until today, I was able to use the online status checker which said they had received my information and priority date was set to 07/15 and should be adjudicated < 365 days. Today, the status changed in the latest update field to 09/23/2005 (today) and now, clicking on my case says that it cannot show my status. What does this mean? Anyone have any experiences with this? I had assumed my interview date would be sometime in December. Does that seem accurate?

Thanks
-- Gaude

Hi Guade,

I am also noticing same thing for my online status. My status was updated two weeks ago and I have not received any communication from them. I had my finger prints taken in last week of july and my DO is Arlington, VA.

Some threads

I have seen some threads that say that when the status changed, they received an interview notice in a few weeks and the status update meant that the file had been sent to the local DO. But, I am trying to confirm that. Obviously hoping that is true...lol

-- Gaude

Thanks

Thanks Mr. LA-

You think about 2-3 weeks from status update to actually getting the notice?

-- Gaude

Hi..

It is normal because VSC doesn't track N-400 cases as they are transfered to local INS offices. Boston office is sending Interview dates who filed in July. I think you will be getting soon the interview date. I think you can stop viewing the case status online as it is not anymore useful.