• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mn77845

Registered Users (C)
To the people who've received their interview notifications, did you see any changes on the online status (last updated date) on your forms before you got your interview notification? Does the status change online or does a DHS letter show up unexpectedly in your mailbox?

What difference does it make?

Man...

What difference does it make if an online status change or stay the same? Isn't relevant that you got the letter in the mail for an interview...:confused:

I have read of cases where people never got an email from USCIS, but got their interview letters, where interviewed and approved, but their online status remained the same even after receiving their greencard...:mad:

Dr-Lha...might be fall under this category or NeShawn, I might be wrong, but someone who is a regular on the board have their greencard, but their online status still talks about their cases pending...

The question is this: does is matter that the online status change or that you got a letter in the mail inviting you for the interview? :confused:

no, it doesn't really matter. The question was to just find out if I'd get a warning online about a letter in the mail. Just trying to figure out the process!

Re:

Well, I'll add my vote to the poll. I didn't get any LUDs but I did get an interview notice for April 12th. That's exactly 3 months from the RD @ Chicago Lockbox.

I agree with Al. I received my greencard over a month ago and my status on my I-130 never changed since day 1. So don't count too much on the online system, its very unreliable.

quick question, do you think is important to hire an attorney just for our interview? married to U.S Citizen and came here legally and also work in a bank so i added that info on the paperwork....