online showing PENDING when called it's APPROVED

gcannap

Registered Users (C)
does anybody have this experience...

Last week my wife was told her case is approved and still message is showing pending...when she calls everytime IO's telling the same thimg that her case has been approved.

Today I called I was told first time my case approved on 7/19 ..and I and my wife had today (7/20/07) LUD's. when I asked why is not showing online, IO said, I would see cahnge in the online day or two.

APURVA31,

I saw in this forum, for you also happened same thing.. is there any progess after that.. I mean is status changed in the online? OR did you receive anything from mail?

same here

I called last friday and I was told approved on June23. But no snail mail or updates since then

I suggest you take an infopass..
I sincerely hope you see the online updates soon

BTW did you call TSC or National service center
T

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's really approved, it showed up in the email messsage in the next 1-2 days...few folks reported that...I remember yoginm73 had that....

does anybody have this experience...

Last week my wife was told her case is approved and still message is showing pending...when she calls everytime IO's telling the same thimg that her case has been approved.

Today I called I was told first time my case approved on 7/19 ..and I and my wife had today (7/20/07) LUD's. when I asked why is not showing online, IO said, I would see cahnge in the online day or two.

APURVA31,

I saw in this forum, for you also happened same thing.. is there any progess after that.. I mean is status changed in the online? OR did you receive anything from mail?
No, Its still the same. They are saying the biomatrics not loaded in the system.May be we will have to go foe another FP. I called today too but same situation. advised to wait for 30 days.