online message changed recently

Rolling Hills

Registered Users (C)
Just checked our I-485 status online. It says

"On July 6, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

What does this message mean?

We did our fingerprints in August 2002, and our ND/RD is in June 2002.

Any clues? Any guesses? Any ideas? Any smiles? Any something?

My message changed to something like this on Feb 4, 2002. I am still waiting for my approval.

Hopefully it would be the portent of something more eventful in your case than it was in mine. :)

Did you do your 2nd FP? The 15 months duration should start on the day they took our FP or the day they started to review our FP?

similar message for lot of people

I run the green land script for LIN-02-220-xxxxx.
(notice date 06/25/2002).
I saw the similar pattern.
There are like 20 percent of them have message with FP received in June/July 2003 time frame. I bet they all did their finger printing in Aug/Sept 2002 time frame.

I believe ( As my attorney says ) FBI some time takes lot of time to analyze and report to INS. But when we call them they generally says the results are already posted.

I don't know any other meaning this message has !!!!

Thank you guys -- the current guys with answers, the watching guys, and the future guys who will provide us answers.

There is nothing we can do, but waiting and waiting.

I changed my address over the phone and for me the same message was displayed.

Rolling_hills , did you change the address?

RD 08/14/2002
ND 08/16/2002
1FP OCT 2002
1 EAD Sep 2002
2 EAD Aug 2003
3 EAD given for Renewal
:) Waiting for Approval (I feel It should be in June 2004)

Yes! I did change my address recently, and that is probably the reason for it. We triggered them to change something.