Online message changed for I140 today - days reduced

2004immi

Registered Users (C)
I had watched my online status yesterday and in the bottom it was telling that " It is taking between 350 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

But now it tells "It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

There was no LUD changes.

That means they are predisting faster processing, is that correct.

Did it happen to any one before ? Please reply. :confused:

EB3 - Sub Labor.
CSC
I140/I485 ND - 26th Aug, 2004

same in my case

i also checked online status it is same as yours. i think it is changed for all.
because i applied my I-140 in february 1st week.

gcwait2005

Same here ...

I saw this in some other thread as well. So, I think this is a mass update. If that means anything !!!

2004immi said:
I had watched my online status yesterday and in the bottom it was telling that " It is taking between 350 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

But now it tells "It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

There was no LUD changes.

That means they are predisting faster processing, is that correct.

Did it happen to any one before ? Please reply. :confused:

EB3 - Sub Labor.
CSC
I140/I485 ND - 26th Aug, 2004

Hi 2004immi
I too noticed in my status on line. How can we find the LUD date. Where can we see it.

Portfolio

Srihar said:
Thanks 2004immi

Can we sign up here our self even for I 140, as I 140 is related to employer

Yes, as long as you have the I-140 receipt number.