Online info on FP

Enots35

Registered Users (C)
Will INS update I-485 online information if FP notice was sent out to applicants?

I am waiting for my FP notice.

I-485 RD 10/9/02.

For my case, I received the FP notice by mail but INS did not update the info online.

How long does it take for the online message to get updated after finger printing?
I was finger printed on Dec 13th .......when can I expect my results to be updated?
Thanks!!!!!!!

Hi GC_wait007,
Could you please post what happend to your status. 'coz I have done my FP on 2/1/03 I am wondering when the online message will be updated.

up tp now, nothing is changed. It still says" ...received ...on ...
We mailed you ... on..."

yager

vivek9090,
My fingerprinting was done on 12/13/2002. No updates on my case status yet. Do you hva any Idea how long it takes for it to get updated?
Thanks!!

My husband and I did FP on 1/2/03 and our online message says "On december 6th we mailed you Fp notice...". There is no change in the message for us too. If any of your message changes please post here

I had my fingerprinting done back in October the online message still says "sent notice..."

I am also waiting on my ead... application was mailed back in august 2002. it says its taking 120-140 days.. damn its taking forever.