online info , FP, updated

kaycekay

Registered Users (C)
hello

i just ckecked my file info on line, (I-485), and is updated for fp. it says that " we have received your fp on dec.10,2002, and we resumed your case . you will be informed when a decision will be made bla bla
i did my fp on dec 3, 2002

After I saw ur post, I also checked...

Mine got updated, it says the result was received on 12/10 (we did our FP on 11/27), my wife's case didn't get updated yet. Will call FBI on Monday to find out if there is anything goes wrong with her FP...

WE had our FP done in OCtober and it i nor updated yet!! Wonder why? Is anyone else in the same boat? All it says is that the FP notice has been sent on this date....blah..blah...blah.... Any idea what this means??

RE FP

Freemind,

Even in my case my husbands case has not been updated yet only mine has been updated. We did out FPs on Dec 4th.

Online not updated for FP

GCWaiter2001,

Me and my wife did FP last week but online is not updated anything so far even after We received FP notice.

We did FP last saturday(12/07/2002).

Do we need call INS and ask for this?.

Regards
Baktha

Re FP

Bhakta,

I haven't called INS. I checked my status on line. I did my FP on Dec 4th and online status was updated on 12th Dec. I am still waiting for my husband's status to be updated.

GCWaiter -- Are you the primary applicant?

Or your husband? I am the primary. Does that make difference?

FP

Freemind---- In my case I am the primary applicant. I really don't know if that makes a difference for secondary applicants case not being updated. Hope our spouses case status also gets updated.

Hello All,

If we need to call FBI about fingerprints, how do we know what number to call at. Does anyone have the phone number or do we call the local office or what??

Benny

Here is the number.

FBI can be reached either at 304-625-5590 or at 304-625-2406

Give your A# to check the status of FP whether it is sent back to INS or not?.

Regards
Baktha

FP Status updated

GcWaiter2001,

I called 214-381-1423 number yesterday to check the status of my case and it says that FP status received on 12/11/2002 and your case is resumed for processing and blah, blah... The same case for my wife too.

But the online(Internet) checking still the same for both of us.

Regards
Baktha