Online case status system is always late.

Swarna21

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
I just checked AVM for my husband's case and it says RFE is issued on March 14th 2003, but till today the online case status says "Finger prints were.............".
And this is true in several other cases that I have been checking for which rfe is issued.

I suggest check AVM also once in a while.

According to AVM RFE is issued only for my husband and the message hasn't changed for my case.

RD: Nov 13th 2001
ND: Nov 28th 2001
LIN-02048#####
RFE: March 14th 2003

hope that is true.

guess what, for quite a long time I never use AVM to check my status. a minute ago, i just dialed the AVM it says my case has been approved on March 19 (my wife and daughter also). however, online has not changed yet.

RD 10/17/01
ND 11/18/01
FP 05/22/02
RFE 01/27/03
Rcvd by INS 02/18/03
Approved per AVM 03/19/03

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Waiting for RFE notice

Swarna21,
Did your lawyer get the REF notice. My Lawyer didn't get yet. AVM says RFE issued on Mar 13.

Don't we also get a copy.

Hi b_gc1,
I thought we will also get a copy of rfe from BCIS. My lawyer hasn't received any rfe letter yet.

Don't we get a copy of rfe?

Thanks

As posted by others before, only lawyer receives the RFE and you have to get the details from your lawyer. That's what happened in my case.

Did your Lawyer received RFE

Swarna21,
Did your Lawyer received RFE. I haven't heard anything about it from my Lawyer and On-line status also hasn't been changed. According to my Lawyer it takes 10-12 business days to receive RFE. Please keep posted. AVM says RFE issued on Mar 13.

Not heard from lawyer yet.

Hi b_gc1,
Same situation here also. The online message hasn't changed yet and haven't heard from lawyer also. Its been a week already. We are also still waiting to hear from lawyer about RFE.

Thanks

Lawyer got the letter.

Hi b_gc1,
We just heard from lawyer that she got RFE letter and it is for asking DOB affidavits and Emp verification letter for my husband who is primary applicant.

Thanks

I got the RFE letter from lawyer asking employment letter, status after expiry of h1 and affidavits for DOB. Thanks

b_gc1