Online case status issues

akahmed

Registered Users (C)
I've been using online case status for a while to check status of my I-485. Since yesterday evening I can't get case details, it says "Case Status Retrieval Failed". The "My Portfolio" screen appears fine but when i click on any receipt number it gives this error. Anyone else facing this?

That happened to me long time ago

1.-That happens when you clik to much or too often on the cases.
2.-Probably they are updating your info, and that is why you can not get into your cases.
3.- It took me 5 days to be able too look at my cases again but the difference is that when i looked at it, my I-140 was approved by then i received the email.
4.-Let a friend look for you, someone alse in another computer can acces.

I tried from another computer and got same error. Are you able to see details of your case when clicking on receipt number from My Portfolio?

not sure whats wrong

Hello Friends,

Since 10/28/2006 I have the same issue, I took infopass appointment to find out whats going but couldnt get much help from infopass, because office got the same error what I got. Till today I have the same issue almost 2+ months.

Found the reason why..

Found the reason. They lock the ip address, maybe due to excessive requests or for whatever is their reason. Just using a different computer is not enough, you have to login from a differnet IP address.

I have a question, when you create an account with uscis the account type should be customer or representative. What is the difference between these two?