One more I140 Approved

kcv1

Registered Users (C)
Guys, Scanned for RD 3/11/03 and found one case approved today.....

SRC0311053XXX -- RD 3/11/03 AD: 8/17/04

SRC0311150XXX -- RD 3/12/03 AD: 8/12/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Kcv1,

I am new to this form, and getting myself ready for my next journey.

Where do you scan ? Is there any website or phone no ?

I am going to file my 140/485 in weeks time, what information should I have to scan my application. So that I will try to get it from my employer while filling my application itself.

Thanks for your valuable information.

kcv1 said:
Guys, Scanned for RD 3/11/03 and found one case approved today.....

SRC0311053XXX -- RD 3/11/03 AD: 8/17/04

SRC0311150XXX -- RD 3/12/03 AD: 8/12/04

go to scanner thread

Welcome NCstate,

On this forum we have a scanner thread where you will find the excel spreadsheet with macros and instructiosn on how and what to scan.

Meanwhile just get the SRC numbers ( the receipt numbers ) for all filings - 140/485/EAD/AP and go to uscis.gov website and make a porttfolio for e-mail updates.

We shall be your partners on this long and arduous journey to get GC.
More later

will_get_there

Please explain this to me, my friends

Hi my dear friends, Please explain this to me: One of my co-workers got his 140 approved today. He (and his spouse) filed I-140 and 485 concurrently last March. I think his receipt date is 03/27/03. My RD for I-140 is 03/17/03 but nothing happened so far (LUD is still April of last year.). What kind of rules do TSC go by?! We are both EB3 (as matter of fact, I am in management position.), my RD is 10 days before his and we work for same employer but his 140 got approved today. What happened?!!!!!!!!

Dont worry too much. You should be getting it soon( soon as in a few days/weeks) . It depends to which officer your case was allocated. In case you have already done your FP, then you can expect the concurrent I140/485 approval within a few weeks to few months.

Thank you, rpranesh!

Thanks for your nice words. I hope it will get approved soon. Yes, I did my 1st FP on 05/16/2003 (I think it expired already) but didn't receive 2nd FP notice yet (faxed expediate letter last month to TSC but nothing happened!).

I am just very frustrated and helpless now...

Hi GCCOMETOME,

My RD is 3/14/03 and FP done in 8/03. My LUD situation is same as yours... From what I am seeing in the last few weeks, there are some approvals with RD in March. So I hope we will see a lot of approvals for cases filed in Jan to Mar this month.... ( Hope it becomes a reality).

Regarding your co-workers approval..., did his FP expire...?? I am trying to see if they are processing the cases even if there FP is expired...

Reply to kcv1

Hi kcv1, thanks for letting me know I have you and so many other friends on the same boat with me. I will pray for all of us!

Regarding my co-worker, he did his FP either early June or July last year so it's about to expire, I believe. As I told you guys earlier, his 140 got approved today and message also changed for his I-485 - it says he needs to wait for further notice because he has some missing evidence to submit. My company attorney thinks it's his medical cuz he didn't do it before. Otherwise they might approve his 140 and 485 together? Who knows!

God bless all of us!

One more thing regarding my co-worker's case

One more thing regarding my co-worker's case, he renewed his 2nd EAD 2-3 months ago but he didn't receive the approval notice when his 1st EAD expired in late July. So he had to call 1-800 customer service and go to local INS office to get a temporary EAD as the 2nd application still pending (This way his status can be legal.). So I was wondering if this actually helped him on his case. TSC may actually touch his case finally because of the mess on his EAD and give him the approval on 140. What do you guys think?

Thanks for your response, very informative.

will_get_there said:
Welcome NCstate,

On this forum we have a scanner thread where you will find the excel spreadsheet with macros and instructiosn on how and what to scan.

Meanwhile just get the SRC numbers ( the receipt numbers ) for all filings - 140/485/EAD/AP and go to uscis.gov website and make a porttfolio for e-mail updates.

More later

will_get_there

I got my labor certified in Atlanta, But I supposed to be applied my I-104/I-485 Texas. But I have a second that since company head office is located in Mineapolis, Can I file my i-140/485 in Nberaska Service Center ? Can you gurus give some idea on this,

- Can I file in Nebersaka if company says ok
- What is the processing time difference
- Is there any issue regarding with Atlanta Labor, which filied from NC, I am living in NC too.
- Where do I gain less processing time as of now. We do not know the future ?
- Some folks telling that there are lot of issues with concurrent filling with Neberska ?

I really appreciate your help on this.

will_get_there said:
Welcome NCstate,

More later

will_get_there

NCSTATE:

According to my lawyer, I-140 and I-485 should be applied in SEAS reponsible for your state where you live. BTW I am from NC too. Just applied for 1-140 .

Anyhow please check with your lawyer.

NCstate said:
I got my labor certified in Atlanta, But I supposed to be applied my I-104/I-485 Texas. But I have a second that since company head office is located in Mineapolis, Can I file my i-140/485 in Nberaska Service Center ? Can you gurus give some idea on this,

- Can I file in Nebersaka if company says ok
- What is the processing time difference
- Is there any issue regarding with Atlanta Labor, which filied from NC, I am living in NC too.
- Where do I gain less processing time as of now. We do not know the future ?
- Some folks telling that there are lot of issues with concurrent filling with Neberska ?

I really appreciate your help on this.

As per my case, my office is in California but Head office is in Texas, so they filled my 140/1485 from the TSC center, without asking me.

Guys.. 5/03 filing.. no change in LUD since last year; also from NC; have the Senator and Congressman now involved; made status inquiries- still dont see any hope. Will keep you posted.

Homer,
I am from NC too... (RTP). Can you tell me which congressman and Senator u r dealing with. Appreciate your help.

K -

HOMER-SIMPSON said:
Guys.. 5/03 filing.. no change in LUD since last year; also from NC; have the Senator and Congressman now involved; made status inquiries- still dont see any hope. Will keep you posted.

From NC too. Which Senator/Congressman to contact, Dem or Rep? I sent a letter to Dem Congressman 2 yrs ago for help in turtle-pace LC, but alas, no response.

So I assume that your State & Federal Labor got cleared in California.

When did you file in Texas ?
Have you been living in Taxes Region Center
or Have you been living in California Region center ?

How long did they take to process ? For instance, EAD/AP ?

KGY said:
As per my case, my office is in California but Head office is in Texas, so they filled my 140/1485 from the TSC center, without asking me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, So you filled your I-140 in Texas.

Jaguar2004 said:
NCSTATE:

According to my lawyer, I-140 and I-485 should be applied in SEAS reponsible for your state where you live. BTW I am from NC too. Just applied for 1-140 .

Anyhow please check with your lawyer.