One more Dec ND approval

rpc

Registered Users (C)
EAC-02-062-50219, is approved on Sep 11th as per online status checking. Best wishes to this lucky guy.

RPC

Congrats to this guy!!!

Someone might want to write a script to run through all the #s, use the formular posted here before to estimate the timeframe of RD, and update the apporvals to rupnet..., should be pretty cool, Any script guru out there?

Good news

How do we know it is a transferred case or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Macro Express

Originally posted by RD_Oct3
Congrats to this guy!!!

Someone might want to write a script to run through all the #s, use the formular posted here before to estimate the timeframe of RD, and update the apporvals to rupnet..., should be pretty cool, Any script guru out there?

RD_Oct3,

There is a utility called Macro Express (www.macroexpress.com). It has 30 days free trial.

You can easily program this utility to build EAC number, run the case status site, parse resulting data and store it in a file. I had used this utility to perform some stress testing.

Whenever I get some free time, I will try to do it.

Hi GC791188,

Thanks for the info., sounds like it is what I want but have to find some time to play with it. Let me know if you get chances to look into it.

BTW, 791188 is a good account#, congrats and found your own company when GC is in hand, it is good to creat some jobs for states and make some money for self.

Cheers,
RD_Oct3

Hello friends,

Let us find some time, if possible, to run the utility and extract data on up-to-date approvals.

Best Regards
RPC