One More Approval coming today

after you get approval, you can go to any BCIS local office to have PP stamed although BCIS tell you to go to a BCIS office near your home area. many local BCIS office would have a weekday for stamp only, however, if you like you can go for stamp in any business day but it would have you wait for a longer time.

as my understanding, your actual approval date is not the date shown on your approval letter but the date you have your PP stamped because BCIS will process a final security check on your case during stamping, without this check your case will not finally be approved. An approval letter only means BCIS intends to give you approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all

I need your help regarding this matter,please response everyone.

On form , one question was "Have you ever been arrested,cited or detained by law enforcement officer for any reason?"

How many forum members mention the "Minor Traffic Ticket" such as REd light cross, speeding ticket, no right turn" ?

please response everyone in this forum.

thank you for your response ,

regards

kogan

boston55,
you're welcome

kogan1,

as my understanding, only those records in police, fbi, cia, etc can be counted in. Trafic ticket record is kept in DMV, so it willnot be counted in