One more approval after 2nd FP

sun66

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 got approved on Jul. 2 . Both online message and AVM were updated this afternoon. I also updated Rupnet.com under the name "sun".
Here are my details:
RD 10/31 2001
ND 11/20 2001

1st FP 1/17/2002
2nd FP 5/7/2003

1st RFE 2/18/2003 (medical & employment )
2nd RFE 4/9/2003 (2nd FP notice & employment)

What an unbearable experience ended finally! BCIS is working !Your turn will come soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation!!! Sun66,

Looks like there is a hope for everyone waiting after 2nd FP.

Sun,

did your 2nd RFE ask for more supporting documents on employment than the 1st one? If so, what documents did BCIS ask for on employment verification.

Thx.

Originally posted by finishline
Sun,

did your 2nd RFE ask for more supporting documents on employment than the 1st one? If so, what documents did BCIS ask for on employment verification.
Thx.
Since my case was EB1. BCIS wanted to verify if I am permanently employed. In reply to my 1st RFE, my boss wrote he was processing it for me . So BCIS wanted to know if it was done (my guess). Also BCIS mentioned if I couldn't respond by certain date ( I got the 2nd RFE 5 days before my 1st FP expired ) , I would have to have 2nd FP done. I didn't send any pay stubs, no W-2 , either. Only a letter from my employer.

Re: Sun66

Originally posted by Shim4848
Congrats buddy!

Awaiting in line next to you done second FP 5/7/03?

Enjoy new freedom
Thank you Shim4848.
Actually I contacted my MI senator Debbie Stabenow three weeks ago. I think the interaction from her office did help with the case because it got approved 3 days after I called her office ( 3 weeks after I sent the inquiry letter).
Good luck to you! :)

sun66,

can you verify what happened in response to your first RFE?
Was 2nd rfe due to the incomplete job offer or the start date of the offer from your employer? Was that your guess?
Is there a way that you can verify for sure for all of us here?
This is very important piece of information.

Thanks.

Re: sun66,

Yes, the 2nd FRE was due to the incompleted job offer. Here is the quote from BCIS " ...you must submit a currently issued letter or other evidence from the prospective permanent employer indicating that the terms and conditions of the employment petition continue to exist."

Hope this helps.

some of the applicants have sent just

a regular job offer letter with a supplimental AC-21 "cover letter"and that have worked. But in your case was the date (start date) not informed on the first letter or the salary not mentioned clearly or the the was letter pretty old?
Incomplete in what sense, do you think?
Thanks again,

Re: some of the applicants have sent just

Originally posted by gheewalabhai888
a regular job offer letter with a supplimental AC-21 "cover letter"and that have worked. But in your case was the date (start date) not informed on the first letter or the salary not mentioned clearly or the the was letter pretty old?
Incomplete in what sense, do you think?
Thanks again,
It wasn't a regular job offer. It was a job title change.