one infopass appointment for two PS, is it a problem??

GCwait_123

I am going for paspport stamping with my wife on Nov 8 but I have just one appointment for me. I tried but I could not get the same day appointment for my wife (later found on the forum that I should have used two PCs at the same time :confused: ). If anyone else had done it with one appointment please let me know. Thanks in advance for your time.

I wish everyone who is waiting all the best. All I can say is AD letter will come, it just takes longer.

GCwait

I think you need two appointments. You may need to exit IE and fire it again. You should use different phone number and email so that you can have another appointment. IC

Question

I'm sorry guy, I know you are trying to get your question answered but I had a question of mine, since you already have an appt.

My appointment type is listed as ADIT processing. Is that what you guys had listed on yours?

How long did it take you to get your approval notive at home after the notice was posted on the web/e-mail?

Thanks in advance.

yankees said:
I'm sorry guy, I know you are trying to get your question answered but I had a question of mine, since you already have an appt.

My appointment type is listed as ADIT processing. Is that what you guys had listed on yours?

How long did it take you to get your approval notive at home after the notice was posted on the web/e-mail?

Thanks in advance.
My approved letter took 5 days and my appointment type is ADIT processing too. ic

Thanks for the replies so far

Folks,

Thanks for the replies, I am actually looking for someone who had done it with one appointment for the wife and himself or someone who was refused at newark because they just had one appointment.

thanks
GCwait_123

Me and my spouse had one appt and got it done with no problem. I guess it all depends on the person you got to see at window.

GCwait_123 said:
Folks,

Thanks for the replies, I am actually looking for someone who had done it with one appointment for the wife and himself or someone who was refused at newark because they just had one appointment.

thanks
GCwait_123
I have done PP stamping for self and wife with just one appointment (in Detroit). I dont think it should be a problem. During my stamping, the lady at the counter asked if I had a separate appointment for my wife, and I said no. She said thats fine, she was just checking to be sure.