One help plz ASAP

its_subu

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everybody
Iam in my OPT the one after my master's is completed(F1 visa). I have been working in a company and they have started my H1 processing. They also insist that I must go to india to get my H1 stamped for multiple entry in december as soon as my H1 starts. But I have heard that we must show the pay stub in US consulate in india . But I wont have pay stub or W2 because I have been in student visa till Dec 2003 then OPT and then H1. My question is will there be any problem in the consulate for getting the stamp since I hear that pay stub is very important.

Somebody please advice me on this regard.

Thank you

its_subu said:
Hello Everybody
Iam in my OPT the one after my master's is completed(F1 visa). I have been working in a company and they have started my H1 processing. They also insist that I must go to india to get my H1 stamped for multiple entry in december as soon as my H1 starts. But I have heard that we must show the pay stub in US consulate in india . But I wont have pay stub or W2 because I have been in student visa till Dec 2003 then OPT and then H1. My question is will there be any problem in the consulate for getting the stamp since I hear that pay stub is very important.

Somebody please advice me on this regard.

Thank you
You say that you've been working in a company ....
so why can't you get paystubs ?!?!

Yeah -- paystubs are required for stamping abroad.

thank for the reply

Hello
I have my paystubs from May. But it is not the amount specified as the minimum salary for H1 bcos in OPT we have no taxes and can work for any salary(stipend). My question here is if I say that I worked only for this low salary from May will they accept this itself or will they ask me for the actual H1 pay stub with the specified salary which I will start after my H1 is approved.

thanks for the reply

Hello
I have my paystubs from May. But it is not the amount specified as the minimum salary for H1 bcos in OPT we have no taxes and can work for any salary(stipend). My question here is if I say that I worked only for this low salary from May will they accept this itself or will they ask me for the actual H1 pay stub with the specified salary which I will start after my H1 is approved.