On line status changed. Don't know what it means.

myflightcn

Registered Users (C)
I did my 2nd FP on this Monday. And today the online status changed to the following:

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On July 25, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Anyone knows what this message means?

myflightcn

This is a confusing message. I got the same on July 6th. Even couple of users got the same. Still waiting for that document without knowing what it is... when you call customer service, they dont say any thing. Only possible reply is : Wait for 30 days and let us know if you did not receive it.

Good luck

Thanks

I got the same

and have similar situation as yours -- did my FP on Jul 20, and had this LUD on Jul 24.

Called TSC IO today, was told I should NOT be expecting any document as there is no document really being sent out. It is a computer/system problem.

I don't know whether I should trust her nor not. She said my name check is still pending. Is your name check cleared yet?

and have similar situation as yours -- did my FP on Jul 20, and had this LUD on Jul 24.

Called TSC IO today, was told I should NOT be expecting any document as there is no document really being sent out. It is a computer/system problem.

I don't know whether I should trust her nor not. She said my name check is still pending. Is your name check cleared yet?

No, I am still WAITING...:mad:

let's keep inform each other

see if we will get the physical document. I am still hopeful that this is the approval notice even though I know the chance is slim... especially after talking to the TSC IO today. Do you want to try call them and see what they tell you?

I think diddl may be right. Another user GCCub is still awaiting for the same document and it is more than 30 days. Not sure if this is a glitch.

My background is complete and FP is current too. Not sure where it leads too, but feels good :)

Thanks

Thanks for remebering me gcdelay i am also one of the victim of document mailed to applicant since 6/27/07
only 'mistake' i did to talk to IO to raise a SR few days before...God known why this message is so popular with USCIS when they even dont know
why it is for...

Last edited by a moderator:
Happened to me too. I did call up the NSC and opened a ticket. And yet no document. Looks like a glitch.

GCCub,

Are you planning to call them, since it is more than 30 days. I am planning to call them after 30 days.. ( still one week left ahead of me ). Not sure if this can shed some light?? but just a try.

Thanks

TSC IO told me that I should not be expecting any document as it was a computer mistake. She also went on to day that they updated my address (I asked why as my addressed was updated 1.5 years ago) she said she did not know why, but she saw an address change on the screen (from place A to place A) -- and that might triggerred this email -- which is insane.

Anyway -- chances of me getting approval soon is slimer and slimer...how sad...

I got the same email today, I gave my 3rd FP yesterday. I have noticed LUD changes on several cases.

On July 27, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file.
You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or
if you move before you get it, call customer service.

I am in the same boat

Reddy 22 --

please post if you do receive letter -- I had LUD and same message as yours after my 3rd FP. Please let's keep each other informed. Thanks.

Friends,

Any updates for document mailed to applicant will be greatly appreciated. I am planning to call TSC once 30 days limit is over. Will request them to resend it... let me check my luck level :)

Thanks

I dont think any calling TSC worth... still if u want no harm.
I have tried so many times and as no proper response..they always either dont know what it means or it is transfer notice or FP notice that is it.

Still try may be u catch some someone who is more considerate..

Any GURU to reply my simple question !!

Our FP are done July 11 , What does the status check show after FP is done ( It is not updated ). I am thinking to apply fro EAD , What is the starting date for rate increase ?

Thanks istrategist. Any Idea on EAD and AP should be applied togather ? How many months AP takes ?

Time Frame

I have applied for my AP on April and still didnt get that yet. My wife's got approved last week. ( I went to the local office and got and emergency AP, stating my brother's wedding).
EAD came in reasonable time frame around 4-6 weeks.