On-line message is weird

TxGreenCard

Registered Users (C)
I did my finger print in Jan, 2003. But the on-line message is still like:

On December 6, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

Does anyone know why BCIS doesn't update the on-line message for 7 months? Or something is wrong?

Thanks!

On-line status is not always updated. We have seen many cases got approval mail while the on-line status still not updated.

online message not very reliable.

Did my FP last march (2002) and online msg still says..

the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

usually, after FP, changes to collected FP and resumed processing....

I got my actual Green Card, but the online message still says that they have mailed the approval notice. So I think nothing to worry. But to be safe call BCIS and enquire.

FP not updated

..I am in a similar situation. My message is exactly as same as yours "...December 6 2002 we sent"...........

I went ahead and had my FP taken on Jan 9 2003, however the message has not been updated yet.

Where did you have your FP done?
I had my FP done in Norfolk, VA.