on B2, got married, won`t to leave, need to apply for?

shelter

Registered Users (C)
My B2 visa expire for 3 months. I`m married to Green Card holder who recently applied for Citizenship. We don`t want to be separate, so now what application form should I apply for to stay in US. What is the best way for me to obtain legal status until my husband get citizenship so then we can apply for K visa? Please help

you can not legally stay in the USA based on marriage to a GC holder.

you could file for an extension for up to 6 months, but the citizenship process will take a lot longer than that.

you need to honor your B2 visa rules and go back home, you can re-enter after a couple of months for a visit? and eventually he can file for a K3 visa for you.

Leave before your I-94 expires. Your husband should apply for your K-3 visa as soon as he naturalises.

My B2 visa expire for 3 months. I`m married to Green Card holder who recently applied for Citizenship. We don`t want to be separate, so now what application form should I apply for to stay in US. What is the best way for me to obtain legal status until my husband get citizenship so then we can apply for K visa? Please help