OMG, I GOT Approved!!!!!!!! OCTOBER 2000

kaoticfury

Registered Users (C)
OOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMMMMMMY GOD
i just got up at 8:00am this morning in PST, and check my email....its there, the approval email!!

i was praying for getting my GC last nite....amazingly i got it the next day :D :D

i sincerely thank u guys and this forum....u guys are keeping my spirit up!!

special note for Lazerthegreat and others......be patient....this is the only way to win this "GAME"

just one question: So i just wait for the GC and no need to worry about the stamping huh?

let me ask a silly question. what`s those 2 letter words stands for? e.g ND, FRI and such stuff?? thanks

Congratulations !

You don't have to stamp if you are not planning to travle abroad.

sicker said:
let me ask a silly question. what`s those 2 letter words stands for? e.g ND, FRI and such stuff?? thanks

ND: I-485 Notice Date
FRI: It should be RFI, Request For Intital Evidence.
FP: Finger Print
FP2: Biometrics

thx for the reply... my case is just too similar as kaoticfury`s, almost all same time... but still waiting for the gc... >.< does cis judge by individual applicants` nationality in order in processing? but i think im from the country where most PA come from. lol

sicker! Can you tell us your timeline. Just copy one of ours signatures with your dates. We are especially interested in Notice Date when you applied for I-485.

Lazerthegreat said:
sicker! Can you tell us your timeline. Just copy one of ours signatures with your dates. We are especially interested in Notice Date when you applied for I-485.

this is my case Receipt Number: lin01014XXXXX
and after i sent the BIO form, they update the online status info, and i forgot the specific date when i submit the i485(ND), but somewhere in OCT 2000.
QUOTE"
On March 18, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

sicker said:
this is my case Receipt Number: lin01014XXXXX
and after i sent the BIO form, they update the online status info, and i forgot the specific date when i submit the i485(ND), but somewhere in OCT 2000.
QUOTE"
On March 18, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

yeah, same msg like mine...u should get it soon...i predict no more than end of augest...or maybe even tomorrow

kaoticfury said:
yeah, same msg like mine...u should get it soon...i predict no more than end of augest...or maybe even tomorrow

if that really happen to me that soon. i would buy harry poter books 1 - 6. lol

kaoticfury said:
i just got up at 8:00am this morning in PST, and check my email....its there, the approval email!!

i was praying for getting my GC last nite....amazingly i got it the next day :D :D

special note for Lazerthegreat and others......be patient....this is the only way to win this "GAME"

just one question: So i just wait for the GC and no need to worry about the stamping huh?

Congrats! Kaotictury!! You have been an asset for this forum. Keep contributing to this forum and keep our spirits up. I am wrapping a Congrats gift for you....the new Harry Potter book

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Kaoticfury,

Congratulations on your approval. Just got in my office and saw your good news. I am glad for you. Lazer is next :>

-Noman

kaoticfury said:

WOW! Enjoy! Congratulations! You were indeed almost right on the target with Harry....!

as a new member of the group who is getting so much from this site, let me say to you congradulations! enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
thank u guys!!

just puzzling...So i dont need stamping? Do i need to surrender my i-94, i thought once u became a resident, u dont need the i-94 anymore

thanks again

kaoticfury said:

Kaoticfury,

Well it looks like your hopes and wishes came true, you've got it before Harry The "Pothead" IV will get released. Very gooood!!!!! Congratulations, I love this, every day GC aprovals, I hope it stays that way. :D :D :D

"Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire Poster
Buy 'Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire' Posters
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Ralph Fiennes, Robbie Coltrane, Tom Felton, Michael Gambon

Director: Mike Newell
Release Date: November 18th, 2005
Studio: Warner Bros.
Movie Stills: View Gallery
Message Boards: Post your comments

Synopsis: Harry Potter, now 14, has only two more weeks with his Muggle relatives before returning to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Yet one night a vision harrowing enough to make his lightning-bolt-shaped scar burn has Harry on edge and contacting his godfather-in-hiding, Sirius Black. Happily, the prospect of attending the season's premier sporting event, the Quidditch World Cup, is enough to make Harry momentarily forget that Lord Voldemort and his sinister familiars--the Death Eaters--are out for murder. "

Bonehead011

FP 3rd 05-12-04
LUD 06-23/24/27/30-05, 07-01-05
RIE 06-28-05
RIE Received by USCIS 07-06-05
LUD 07-07/08/11-05
Biometrics request I-797C rcvd 07-18-05
Biometrics scheduled for 08-02-05