Ombudsman's Letter

greynicolls

Registered Users (C)
received a response from the ombudsman's office that USICS will issue a response to you within 45 days and if they dont then nitify our office.

I was wondering if n e one knows if this is a generic cookie cutter response or they say that your case is pending name checks if it ispending name checks.

appreciate n e responses.

n by the way one of my friends who applied 485 in NSC in June rcvd his physical green card today.

he was EB2, from PAk

Me too received the same reply from Ombudsman on Oct 21st. No action so far...! I will wait until 45 days and contact Ombudsman again...
What else can we do??:confused:

hi, we had an issue and sent a message to the ombudsman, There was a positive decision ( I cannot give any more details than this) within 15 days . So yes the ombudsmans office does work in some cases (for example priority date current for 60 days but no decision etc). I guess it is case by case,

Last edited by a moderator:
Sammysosa
you are lucky and it would be purely a coincidence in your case.

dice12
EB3 PD July 2001 india
485 RD DEC.04
CSC > NSC
may get GC in 2012???

Apart from mailing details can you also post the sample letter.

We really appreciate your help guys.

EB3 ,India,NSC
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
AC21:Feb 2007
2nd EAD and AP Renewal AD:Feb 2007.
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006,06/28/2007,06/29/2007,06/30/2007.
SR Request response(06/19/2007 ):It's in Name check
Senator's Office response(10/22/2007): It's in Name check
Sent a letter to First lady :Waiting for response
I485 AD ??????

received a response from the ombudsman's office that USICS will issue a response to you within 45 days and if they dont then nitify our office.

I was wondering if n e one knows if this is a generic cookie cutter response or they say that your case is pending name checks if it ispending name checks.

appreciate n e responses.

n by the way one of my friends who applied 485 in NSC in June rcvd his physical green card today.

he was EB2, from PAk

Hi Greynicolls,

Got my approval a couple of weeks ago. 2 weeks before that I got same response from congressman inquiry on my befalf. Hope you'll get yours soon bro.

Good Luck!:)

from the uscis website or by googling it u can dowload for DHS-7001.

It has instructions with it, and you don't have to write a separate letter, unless u want to add extra details.

good luck guys.

Hi Greynicolls,

Got my approval a couple of weeks ago. 2 weeks before that I got same response from congressman inquiry on my befalf. Hope you'll get yours soon bro.

Good Luck!:)

GC FREEDOM can u plz give some details, and if u were stuk in NC or not.

GC FREEDOM can u plz give some details, and if u were stuk in NC or not.

Sorry I edited my sig. Here's my details;

485 RD=11/22/06

I sent letter to Port my PD from EB3 to EB2 on First week of September (EB3 PD 01/2003; EB2 PD 10/20/06).

Soft LUDs on 9/11 & 9/12. Received letter from congressman inquiry around first week of September.

485 AD 10/17/07 (email Card Prod Ordered), 10/22/07 (Approval Notice Sent email + received Cards at home)

I sent my issues along with necessary paperwork to the Ombudsman office day before yeterday. They should have recd it today. So let us see what kind of response I get.
I will kepp this thread updated.

Update : Letter recd by ombusman office and I recd a confirmation yesterday that is 15th nov. All it says they have "initiated an enquiry and made a note of issues I had brought up."
Looks like an excersise in futile to me now and I dont think they have any influence whatsoever on the USCIS.

well actually they don't, but what else can we do other than write letters whervever we can, so keep plugging at it, if nothing else gives u some semblance of doing something aout ur case.