Ombudsman call-in number Aug 23, 2007

thots

I heard it - I think the important thing is that the issue was raised, and if enough of us follow up with his office on this issue, it may be escalated.

I joined late, and heard the tail ending of him talking about how a bunch were done a while ago but the actual approvals are only trickling in now, so not sure if USCIS IOs are required to give the "no visa no" answer irrespective of it can or cannot be approved before that.

So did you hear it? i wasn't satisfied with the answer but atleast he sounded positive..what do you think?

I just asked that question about the Visa Bulletin - does this mean that the Visa Bulletin in October will make more sense? But I didn't hear any answer... just another "thats a good question"

i just came out of a meeting, can one please post what all they answered or is it available anywhere on net?

Thanks

i just asked question to Khatri about original TSC filies of 2006 are still pending and lot of Vermont transfer cases got approvals
he told me he'll inform USCIS and let them know ASAP regarding this issue

dont know is he really meant to answer my question or not

Thanks for p235 for letting us all know about this call...
this forum has really been a cornerstone for our GC process and folks like p235 must be appreciated for sharing such important events with us

Thanks for all the good words guys.
I want to thank this forum, as I got lots of help from so many good people here.

Can anyone post questions and answers or if the transcript is available somewhere, would appreciate posting the link?

I was unable to join the conference....

Will it make any difference and can he push to fix the issues discussed in the posts above?

Was this a USCIS intiative or more for his reports and stuff?

Guys,
I got stuck in my office meeting and wasnt able to attend the call. Would it be good idea to summarize the quesion and answers to post it here? It would help other a lot who did not attend the call. Any initiation would be greatly appreciated.

Guys,
I got stuck in my office meeting and wasnt able to attend the call. Would it be good idea to summarize the quesion and answers to post it here? It would help other a lot who did not attend the call. Any initiation would be greatly appreciated.

Qustions :

Why USCIS is not following FIFO (25%) ?
Why old timers apps still pending even though all checks are completed ? (25%) ?
Interim EAD problems (15%) !
Local office not responds properly (25%) !
Others (10%) !

Answer(s) :

This is a good question, we will take this issue to USCIS authoritatives....
Thanks....Next question