Oldest AP Pending????(non concurrent)

Cass

Registered Users (C)
My second AP(non concurrent) notice date is March 1st 2003. Still waiting for approval with frustration. I don't know what to do in case of emergency because my 1st AP has expired 2 months before.

Just wanted to check what is the oldest AP pending for the non concurrent filing. Is there any one with AP notice date before March 1st. Please post here.

Thanks,
Cass

Well, I have applied little after you and also still waiting for Approval. I had applied on March 12. Mine is also non-concurrent case at TSC.

I don't know what is going on?

I had seen approvals in 3 weeks at the end of 2002 and now why is it taking so long time to approve AP now?

Guys, if you have seen any approval recently then it is higly appreciated if you please post the info here.

Thanks,

Regards,
Harish

same situation

My ND for second AP renewal is March 4,still waiting to be approved with frustration

feb 19

the feb 19 guy did not say it is concurrent or not. I believe that the wait for the concurrent is worse than the non concurrent.

I am just trying to gauge how far behind we go on this AP thing.

emergency travel???

lot of people do not realize that AP approval is more important in the immediate future than the 485 approval which seems hopeless at this point.

Without AP, in an emergency what are we supposed to do? If I need to travel right away due to a serious emergency what are my options? I would appreciate if some one experienced can throw some light on this.

I can top all of you. My ND is 12/18/02. My wife got her's about a month ago. I am the primary applicant and this is for the second AP. Called the 800 number and they sent a request early last week, but no response yet. I am thinking about applying a new one.

i applied sometime in the end of March (2003) for my second AP (non concurrent). I got my AP last week.

Online status still says received.

Good point, Cass, I have asked the question to the feb 19th 2003 Ap filer - name is Xela.
If you read the thread, people has discussed abt getting emergency AP by going to the local office & citing the emergency reason.

Fairgame, since the official date is now 19th jan 03, you could do something.

I know the 800 number is useless, maybe send a fax to TSC

Hope BCIs get their act together and now start approving some I-131s now.

Official processing time as of 07/07/03
I-131 for Advance Parole 1/19/2003 concurrent=12/10/02
I-765 for employment authorization while I-485 is pending C-9 6/23/2003 concurrent=12/10/02

what is this?

Seems like persons not waiting to travel abroad are getting it much faster and person like me eagerly waiting for it have no sign of approval. Goastros, please post how you got the processing time o7/07.did you tried at 1 800 BCIS number?Just want to know how fast it is going.Thanks

Rhope

Rhope, if I understand your question correctly,

The Official processing times AS OF 07/07/03 for BCIS TCS
were published on immigrationportal.com's home page.
i believe they must have been published at any other immigration related sites as well.

Hi jamborees,

Just to clarify... u applied at TSC, right?

And is your case non-concurrent?

Would you please post your Receipt Date and Approval Date?

Your help is highly appreciated. Your information will be very helpful to all the people who are waiting for AP approvals.

Thanks,

Regards,
Harish

From what I have gone through all AP are considered new. In other words they don't care if the AP is the first time or is the second time.
My case was received on Ja 19, 03 and so far no news

frustrated

goastros, i checked processing times from murthy's site.there it is 1/9 so i thought 1/19 was the latest.Just frustrated.thanks for the posting.Still waiting for AP.No movement for AOS :confused:

i have to go home and look at receipt date. but i applied sometime end of March.

case is non-concurrent.

TSC

i got my AP last week

will put real dates afternoon