Old timers...

Sorry, FAQ. I don't know that... It's not an option for my case. My PD just turned current and I'm anxiously waiting for the approval.

punjabi007 said:
Dear All, Here is my story,

I am old timer too, and applied another 140 on april 24th (ND), guess what most of 140 clearded before and after mine date. Only some cases between April 15 thru April 30th 2006 got struck for unknown reason. Now I firmly know it is my bad luck which cursed other poeple too.
VERY Frustrated with whole....Spend tons of mony my employer sucking my blood like lease ... :mad:

I 'm in same situation I applied 140 on april 3,Its a substitute labor so I can not go for premium processing.

I-140 Details
-------------
I-140 April-3-2006 (NSC)
I-140 RN LIN-06-133-xxxxx
RFE july-17-06
RFE replied mid of AUG 06
LUD AUG-28-06,LUD AUG-29-06

Yes

Yes I did File my I140 & I485 on January 2003 and still pending. Don't know what to do??!! :confused: :mad:

Dear All,

Here is my story, please bear with me.

I had applied 140/485 with Sub labor and Future employment with company B (Which is pending) and My with my original labor (PD Feb 2004) I applied another I140 with my company A who is my employer, which got approved today. My questions are

1. Is my future employment I140 is voided ???
2. Can I hooked up my approved I140 with pending 485 ??

Please advice.

Thanks a lot and good luck to my fellows.

punjabi007 said:
Dear All,

Here is my story, please bear with me.

I had applied 140/485 with Sub labor and Future employment with company B (Which is pending) and My with my original labor (PD Feb 2004) I applied another I140 with my company A who is my employer, which got approved today. My questions are

1. Is my future employment I140 is voided ???
2. Can I hooked up my approved I140 with pending 485 ??

Please advice.

Thanks a lot and good luck to my fellows.

What is the job requirement mentioned on your LC-Sub?
If you have a 3-Year degree, this could involve some issues. You may want to take some pro-active actions in that case.

Hello Friends, It has been long time haven't heard from anyone, so any news from anyone on security check ???

lets not die this thread ....please post any update you may have since last time you wrote. I got my second FP done last week. Name still in SC

Keeping this thread alive

Still waiting...

Just completed the 3rd finger-printing process.

Your case is not so bad so cheer up..
First U got substitute labor --- thats like a bonus card.. There are many who had to wait 1+ year just to get a labor approved.
Next U are in the range of current approval slap that is extending from Dec 2003 to Aug 2004.. Well the slab is quite big .. but again that is how NSC is working.. Just think that U got into labor process since Dec 2003 and U will see Urself much ahead of current ID's.

How come Ur attorney charged U so much for Ur GC application -- its almost 3 to 4 times the current market charge...

Hope that helps
eBhola.
you must be kidding saying 1 yr for labor..I waited 3 and 1/2 years for labor...and waiting for almost a year now for I140

U have filed for Ur 140 towards the end of 2003... almost 2004.
Why are U getting so upset about it... There is no mantra that will make NSC work differently.
Ur case is not at all bad --- there are several guys who are still waiting since early 2003 ..
Who knows --- they may get 140 & 485 concurrently 2mmrow ?????? They will be overnight winners ....

Good luck ...
eBhola
waiitng since Jan,2003