Old Timers Needs Help In Getting Justice "

Rotting-In-GC

Registered Users (C)
How come USCIS is approving cases which are 1 or 2 years later , in the same category from the same country ???? Isn't there justice in this system ???

WE ARE ROTTING HERE !!! OUR LIVES OUR IN JEOPARDY IN SOOO MANY WAYS !!!! IS THIS WHAT IS CALLED A FAIR SYSTEM ??? Is there any way we can bring this to light to USCIS ???

OLD TIMER FRIENDS - as a first step pl respond back to this post with one liner " OLD TIMER NEEDS HELP IN GETTING JUSTICE " lets overwhelm ourselves with the responses and then we can chart out the next course of action !!!

How come USCIS is approving cases which are 1 or 2 years later , in the same category from the same country ???? Isn't there justice in this system ???

WE ARE ROTTING HERE !!! OUR LIVES OUR IN JEOPARDY IN SOOO MANY WAYS !!!! IS THIS WHAT IS CALLED A FAIR SYSTEM ??? Is there any way we can bring this to light to USCIS ???

OLD TIMER FRIENDS - as a first step pl respond back to this post with one liner " OLD TIMER NEEDS HELP IN GETTING JUSTICE " lets overwhelm ourselves with the responses and then we can chart out the next course of action !!!

What is your PD?

Dont worry ...

See my Deatils

PD OCT 2001 ( OWN)

Have not approved yet.

So be patience .. Your turn will come one day.....

i know your pain....this whole process really sucks............ USCIS not following their own SOP...we are not able to do any thing about this whole mess.....just wait for our turn:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry ...

See my Deatils

PD OCT 2001 ( OWN)

Have not approved yet.

So be patience .. Your turn will come one day.....

I agree with you. I do not think one can call the system unfair. Maybe 'broken system' would be a correct term.

I mean think about it. If you call it unfair when a 2005 case gets approved before a 2001 case does, you should call it unfair when a 2002 case gets approved ahead of a 2001 case, right? The degree of unfairness may be different, but, hey, unfair is unfair no matter what. So Rotting-In-GC, if you get approved today while at least one older case is pending, you'd have become a beneficiary of an unjust system (-just for the sake of argument, of course).

Besides, each case is different(cliché , I know , but true) so a comparison between cases may not be that much appropriate.

Good luck to all old-timers!