Old EB1 transfer cases

akayal1973

Registered Users (C)
Any approvals for the relatively older EB1 transfer cases lately? Looks like a flood of approvals for EB3:)

I have already filed WOM. USCIS should be prosecuted.

EB1: filed in Sep 05, transferred to Texas 03/15/07, Second FP: 05/04/07

It looks to me that they are trying to clear the EB3 cases first, because that's the category which gets retrogressed the most.

Although some of our receipt dates are similar to the EB3 folks, they have a much older PD than us.

Hopefully, they will pay attention to us soon - I have been in the NC cleared stage for more than 90 days now.

It is always one thing or the other - was hit by retrogression from sept 05 - May 06; then the Name check crap; once that got resolved (by writing to FL), now this new "unavailable" BS.

Just as an aside, my I-140 took 10 months to get approved at VSC - no RFEs nothing - so for some reason, everything is verrrry slow for me:)

I am mentally prepared that they will probably not do anything till Oct 1 on my case, but if I was lucky enough to get a visa number, that will be great!

I don't even feel like calling them now. About a month back, it was waiting to be assigned to an officer. Haven't received any response to my June 11 SR.

Great strategy to keep you in sh*t,,
If you are EB-3 its the PD thing..
If you file EB-1 then the name check fiasco starts..

intending immigrants arre 3rd class citizens

I guess some movement on my case - I was able to talk to an IO at TSC yesterday afternoon - he told me that my file is with an adjudicator right now, and that I should hear back in 60 days.