Old Company does not exist. Please help

rkark

Registered Users (C)
The comp where i worked(India. Experience shown at the time of filing for GC) does not exist now. My FP is scheduled in March/01. Will there be any problem for my AOS.

No Title

There are two options for you to show expereince certificate. One from the company and another from your collegue. If the company does not exist, then you can get experience certiface from your collegue who worked in that company at the time you work. Please get it on a plain paper and get it noterized if any body living in US

No Title

It may matter because, at the time of interview ( if there is one ), you may asked to produce the original letters of employement experience from previous companies

No Title

I don\'t think any body cares now a days for experience certificate, all they want is employment letter and pay stubs of US company at the time of interview.

No Title

In the interview they do not ask for experience letters and all. They only ask for current employment letter to know whether you still with the company and recent pay stubs. That is all they asked for me in my interview.