OK Listen GUYS I got my GREEN CARD Aprooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved at last

gerda bob

Registered Users (C)
Hello GUYS,

Finally, finally at last the all mighty waiting is over, finito, finish, end. I am exstatic. My GC was approved. Took us 2.5 years to get there

Here are the details
WAC 01-093-xxxxx
EB3/ my name on ciba\'s tracking list is "asmfins"
RD 2/1/01
ND 2/17/01
FP 4/25/01
AD 9/21/01
Country Eastern Europe
PD always current

Here are the justs of my insights

First of all I felt surprised and amused when I heard the AMV saying this case has been approved. Then I can say that I felt relieved not happy relieved/ this is an important difference.

Talking to the INS is a waste of time. Talked to them 3 times one time was harrased 2 other times I was given contradictory info from the IIOs.

For a long time I was wondering when the day of the approval will come and what it would look like what would the feeling be. It is great it is unbeliavable ....it is amazing ...............

My experience: sooner or later everyone gets the GC /so hang in there guys. After waiting in anticipstion for so long seeing cases with later RD approved I just let go. I stopped calling the INS, I stopped checking the AMV I said to myself that what would happen would happen it is out of my control now. I did my best in terms of proving my case. Then I just sat and waited.

So, I called the AMV yesterday( although knowing about the audit), expecting to hear the same old "your app for blaah blah" but instead i heard This case has been approved. Checked both me and my partner\'s cases 5 times with 2 different phones. Seemes like it is not an illusion. So this is my saga so far. Will wait for the approval notices in the mail.

Special thanks to CIBA/ he is my hero. He was answering all my e-mails and was very supportive. CIBA thanks for your commitment. There aren\'t that very many people doing what you do.

Thanks to all of you guys. You provided me with info, comfort and support for the past 8 months. I highly appreciate you all. Special thanks to DEBO_NAIR who tought me the art of getting in touch with the INS along with all the tricks. THis might sound like an OSCAr award speech but this is my chance to thank everyone.

I will come and visit the board and help with info. I know it is hard guys and the anticipation is killing you but hang in there sooner or later you will get your freedom.

Thanks
and take care

if you have Qs I will be more that happy to help

CIBA please add me to the list of the approvals

Congrats! It\'s amazing.

It must be amazing to you.

My case - I\'ve already posted my dates here before, but - is WAC-01-090-something.
So, you are just giving me a hope again for the approval coming soon.

Thanks.

Hal Love

Congratulation! CSC auditing startd on 9/24

As I know CSC auditing started on 9/24, you are the last one got approved during INS fiscal year 2001(10/1/2000 ~ 9/30/2001).

Congratulation!

No Title

Well Said Gerda Bob. I think what all u said is true. No point in calling these IIO\'s they hardly add any value to your case. Anyways Congratulations on your Case Approval !!