Ok ... 3FP notice after approval letter

2001dec

Registered Users (C)
Sometime back I used to Wish/dream that BCIS would send me a surprise letter to say that case is approved. Now this is a new drama .... After approval notice I get this 3rd FP notice ( When I wasn't wanting any more stuff to mess things up... here's a new stuff to muddy the already muddy water[which was trying to clear up])

What would be the next surprise event?

(Actually when I got a letter today I was glad since I thought my wife's case also got approved or so it seemed but when I saw the next letter also from BCIS ... I knew it was the 3fp stuff coming around :) )

2001dec

could u tell us the date this notice was generated? also, in the case of ur 2nd FP, did that status ever get updated when u checked online back then?

FP PROCESS

Hi,

Just wanted to know if everyone has to give fingerprint thrice or if u can get ur 1-485 approved with just the fist FP processing?

Tnanks...

The FP notice

was generated on 4th Dec. The 2nd FP was not mentioned and neither was the receipt of it acknowledged. Probably they have their database lying all around. People use whichever database they want to and not a single particular database.

roma2000 - About FP, if you are truly lucky , just one should be enough for the whole approval process.....

I think

Someone generated a wrong SQL to modify the database. I guess none of this 4th dec FP cases show up in BCIS online database that we query for status.