Ohio SESA Tracker

Thanks,

Congratulations to you and good luck at Chicago DOL. I expect to join you on the Chic DOL thread some time soon. My LC with Ohio has PD 03/02/2004 RIR

Thanks RP.

For ur case, I guess, you should check out at the end of this month and it should be done. Ohio has been moving a month worth of cases in a week from the past 5 weeks. so good luck to you and I will see you in Chic-Dol.

And good luck for the rest of the guys. I did have a good time at this forum.

hey guys, we in the chicago forum are creating a petition to be submitted to senators and speed up the labor process in chicago DOL..it used to take 2 months for approval early in the year and now its like 9 months and pending for more delay....and we are all in the dark regarding our future with reports predicting more delays or predicting sending new cases to the already delayed philly and dallas regions..we need answers right now and would like your help to join in the petition by adding your name (you will see it in the chicago DOL thread)...after your state approvals, we will probably see you in the chicago forum - so this helps you guys too. thanks!

My LC has moved to Chicago DOL on Aug19,2004.

My case

OH PD July 18th 2003
OH SESA forwarded to CHICAGO DOL on Aug19,2004

I am assuming it is NON-RIR, please confirm.
AM4GC said:
My LC has moved to Chicago DOL on Aug19,2004.

My case

OH PD July 18th 2003
OH SESA forwarded to CHICAGO DOL on Aug19,2004

Good News Guys - OH SESA is now processing March 2004 for RIR. They have updated their Website also.

Please post any updates if your PD was Feb 2004 and received a notice from OH SESA.

Its April 2004 now!!

Ohio has now moved up to April 2004.

My PD is 03/02/2004, I contacted my lawyer and he has not heard from OH SESA yet.

Hoping for some update from OH SESA soon.....only to start a long wait at CHI-DOL.

Anyone with PD of March 2004 please post your updates.

Its May 2004 Now !!

Could not believe this. They are now processing May 2004 cases.
My case's PD is May 2004.

Lately I have not heard from anybody that their case forwarded to Chicago DOL. Please post any update on your cases.

Some info you could use

Ohio PD: 27-Jan-2004 (RIR).
Case tranfered to CHI-DOl. 18-AUG-2004
CHI AVM Updated: 23-AUG-2004.

Good luck guys.

cincidude said:
Ohio PD: 27-Jan-2004 (RIR).
Case tranfered to CHI-DOl. 18-AUG-2004
CHI AVM Updated: 23-AUG-2004.

Good luck guys.
hey cincidude, what is the AVM number & what information do you need to get specific case info. My OH SESA PD is March 2nd, but my lawyer has not heard anything from OH SESA yet. I want to try to get any update myself.

Chi Avm

The number for Chicago AVM is 312-353-1059.

Once you get notified by Ohio or you see that they are past your priority dates, keep dialing this number to see if it was received in Chicago and if they even got a chance to update it in the AVM.

After dialing the #, Hit 1 for Perm cases
and intially select 2, and enter the employer phone number. It should be the same phone number that was mentioned on your ETA-750 forms. Once you enter the 10 digit employer phone number, all the cases for your employer will be listed in chronological order. If many people applied from your employer, then you should just make a guess about your case depending on the receipt date at chicago. In my case, mine was the only case from my employer, hence it was an easy guess.

Other alternative is to have your attorney call, (312) 793-6831 and mention your name and employer name, then you will get the appropriate information about your case.

Good Luck guys. Things finally started moving at CHI-DOL after a long time. So, you guys better hurry:)

cincidude said:
The number for Chicago AVM is 312-353-1059.

Once you get notified by Ohio or you see that they are past your priority dates, keep dialing this number to see if it was received in Chicago and if they even got a chance to update it in the AVM.

After dialing the #, Hit 1 for Perm cases
and intially select 2, and enter the employer phone number. It should be the same phone number that was mentioned on your ETA-750 forms. Once you enter the 10 digit employer phone number, all the cases for your employer will be listed in chronological order. If many people applied from your employer, then you should just make a guess about your case depending on the receipt date at chicago. In my case, mine was the only case from my employer, hence it was an easy guess.

Other alternative is to have your attorney call, (312) 793-6831 and mention your name and employer name, then you will get the appropriate information about your case.

Good Luck guys. Things finally started moving at CHI-DOL after a long time. So, you guys better hurry:)

Thanks for the info cincidude. I checked the info on AVM no new cases sent to CHIC-DOL from my employer in Aug/Sept 2004 time frame. Like I have mentioned in previous posts my PD is 3/2/2004, its taking comparitively longer time than yours for my case to be sent to CHIC-DOL, considering the fact that OH SESA started processing April cases on 8th Sept 2004. Hope everything is OK.

Hi,

My priority date is March 2004. Did not hear anyhting from ohio SESA yet.
They are processing May 2004 now. Wonder what's happening??

kleinehase said:
Just got letter from the lawyer
PD: 5/5/04
forwarded to Chicago on 9/10/04

btw, it is RIR
Congrats kleinehase.

But I can't believe this, my lawyer has not heard any thing from OH SESA.
PD: 3/2/04

Is there any way I can contact Ohio SESA to find out a status on my case?

GCMarch2004, any updates from your end?

Last edited by a moderator:
rp1975 said:
Congrats kleinehase.

But I can't believe this, my alwyer has not heard any thing from OH SESA.
PD: 3/2/04

Is there any way I can contact Ohio SESA to find out a status on my case?

GCMarch2004, any updates from your end?

I got an email for my HR, hours after I posted this message saying my LC was sent to CHIC-DOL on 9/8/04.

RIR
PD:3/2/04
Sent to Chicago:9/8/04

Question

Does CHIC-DOL process LC applications based on PD set by SESA or Date it received it from SESA?