Ohio SESA Tracker

Can somebody update the thread

Hello it has been a while and nobody is updating this thread. What is going on?

Anybody in this thread who applied around July2003?

thnks.

Won't update till Nov.

I have my boss called ODJFS, they say they will process Jan. 2003 cases AT LEAST till November.
Keep waiting!!

you mean

They will not start processing Jan cases until November? Or they will complete processing all Jan cases in November....

I am sorry I was so eager to understand what you mean't...please explain.

Thanks.

Thanks guys

That is good news, I wonder if during the holiday season, work might get slowed down for labor certifications. What do you guys say?

Any RFE's or approvals or denials

Guys please post some information here....

I applied for E2 RIR what should be the prevailing Wage for this position in OH. Recently murthy.com posted some note that because prevailing wage is not being paid on the priority date labor and 140s are getting denied....

can somebody please explain what all this is?? I am new to GC processing and all that.

I do not know what my employer did for my labor along with attorney.

Thanks a lot....

I think you can look it up online at http://www.flcdatacenter.com/

If you don't know how to look it up, let me know.

found it...but...

hey I saw that there are two levels one is level1 and the other level2. Will I be in level 2 if i am going through EB2?

if so the anual salary is said to be 68K and what if I make less than that....?? obviously there are less or no chances...but I am thinking is'nt it true for almost everybody these days...since billing rates have fallen....how do people overcome this issue?

how can employer overcome this problem? my emplyer has already filed my labor case and the attorney also filed it...i don't know what he did...for labor I do not think we give them paystubs...so should we assume that before filing for 140 I should make that much??

can you somebody please advise....?

I am wondering, too!

I am wondering, too!
OK_LA, yours is a couple of weeks before mine. If you heard some thing, please post it in this forum. Thanks in advance.
Good Luck!

solitaryseeker u r right my lawyer told me before two day ago they r in feb
my appli was filed on 05/15/03 i am waitinggggggggggg too

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like they are going to be in january for a few more days( may be until after christmas)
they have h1/h2b case load which is getting priority
so ppl who have applied in jan are gonna have to wait

if any one in jan gets thru pls post ASAP

thanks