Ohio SESA Tracker

qaa

Registered Users (C)
OH SESA Tracker

Folks,
Let us start a new thread for tracking the Labor applications sent to OHIO SESA.(RIR as well as NON-RIR).

My case details.

Sent to OH Sesa: 06/20/02

Didn't get the filing receipt yet.

Same here - non-RIR filed in Jun 02, no reciept. :(

Can someone tell if Ohio SESA issues reciepts at all?

Has anyone else filed in Ohio?

What's happening at Ohio SESA?

My case: Filed August 1, 2002, no receipt yet.:confused:

SLOO~~OHIO

Regular ( non RIR ) filed in July 2001
got receipt on Nov 2001
Priority date became current on July 2002, yes waited 360 days
Now, don't know where it is hanging ?

:eek:

Oh SESA no date change

Oh SESA date for non-RIR cases still says Sep 2001 for the past 2-3 months - no change in status at all. any news any one?

Hello Guys ! Labor applied on 10/03/02 in RIR and did't receive any reciept yet

any one in same boat please reply.....

Does anyone's attorney have any news regarding why OH SESA dates are not moving at all?

received receipt

Received a receipt from the SESA few days back - application sent Jun 02.

Labor Filing (Ohio)

Hello everyone,

I am new to this group. My labor has been mailed on October 3, 2002, stil waiting for the confirmation of the receipt from State. Is any body else in the same time frame?

Re: received receipt

Originally posted by cub
Received a receipt from the SESA few days back - application sent Jun 02.

cub,

In your case, what's the priority date? Nov 02 or Jun 02? Thanks.

Just called the Department of Job and Family Services in OHIO, and I was told the receipt notice was sent out in Aug, while my application is sent in March, Is that normal.

And I was told that I probably won't hear anything until this August..

Faint......

Can anybody post some new info to get us updated!

Also, I had the same question to cub..

"In your case, what's the priority date? Nov 02 or Jun 02? Thanks."

I'm not sure about the receipt dates... I never got one, my application was sent June 10th 2002 in RIR, did not hear anything till January and then found out that my case was certified in Nov last week and was received by DOL Chicago on Dec 2nd 2002! I guess that was a plesant surprise.

Ohio RIR

Filed RIR 1/3/03

no receipt yet

does any body know what the case load is at ohio SESA
and why RIR is taking more than 6 months

priority date

To lz and yuren,

I was under the impression that the priority date is Jun '02, but now, since you ask, I am beginning to wonder too. Does anyone else know?

PD

i don't think receipt matters at all.
my receipt from sesa was sent to lawyer first, and my lawyer forwarded the receipt to me, so it's possible the receipt was missing somewhere.
today, when the immigration officer reachs your case, your case is "current" as far as the priority date is concerned, not like several years ago, people would wait for two extra years just for the priority date to get adjudicated. i read an article not long ago. it says that the PD will keep current in the next two years.
my conclusion is, as long as sesa has ever received your file, RD and PD is only for your own reference in the next two or three years.

on my receipt from oh sesa, it specified the receipt date: this is to acknowledge receipt on 1/3/03 of a foreign labor certification application filed by the above employer. this date is the receipt date, not the date you sent to sesa, not the date you receive the sesa receipt.
hope this answers your questions.

Re: Ohio RIR

Originally posted by ok_LA
Filed RIR 1/3/03

no receipt yet

does any body know what the case load is at ohio SESA
and why RIR is taking more than 6 months

since people at this thread are not active, i think it's not bad.
for my observation, the processing time for oh goes pretty smoothly recently.
6 months is too long, but nothing abnormal, no major complaints yet. i will take no news is good news.

Please update

I have a H1-B extension petition filed with the INS. I would greatly appreciate if anyone accessing this forum can post their filing/approval dates if they are in a similar situation. I have created a new thread under H visas - Nebraska Center tracker for this purpose.