EB3 China
Case No : WAC-01-153-XXXXX
PD: 09/1998
RD: 04/2001
FD: 10/2001
Medical RFE for spouse on 11/30/2001
RFE response on 12/17/2001
RFE AVM Update: 12/28/2001
Approve date : 01/15/2002 as AVM for both cases.

Thanks CIBA and this wonderful website, and good luck to everyone!

Congratrulations!! Please expand!

Could you please tell me what was the RFE on Medical about in Detail?! What was done to respond to the RFE?! It would help all of us out here a lot as I don\'t see a lot of RFE\'s on Medical?!

Thanks Again

exactly same situation

Congratulation! zypwxl. I have exactly same situation. My wife\'s skin test was positive, she did not do X-Ray because of pregenency. She was also waived some vaccines. My questions:

1. When you received the RFE, did AVM update this information?

2. Your case # is WAC-01-153, are you sure your RD is 04/2001? My case # is WAC-01-203, my RD is 04/16/2002, there is big difference. Normally, RD is almost same as the date when you mail the I485 to INS.

3. what is exactly date of fingerprint?

I ask these questions because I try to calculate date when I will receive RFE. I appreciate it very much if you can answer questions.

Update, please see detail

1. Yes. AVM said the RFE was sent out on 11/30/2001. We got it in mail on 12/07/2001.
2. Yes, the RD is 04/2001 and the case number is correct. I don\'t know the how the WAC number releated to RD.
3. FD is 10/04/2001. the schedule date is 10/13/2001.

Good luck!

Congratulations

I guess 04/2001 is your ND, but can you please let us know exact RD, ND (dates) for tracking purpose?

Thanks
PCee

yaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooo, another RFE case approved

rd: 03/28
rfe: 12/04
replied: 12/18
avm updated: 01/04
AD: 01/16

zypwxl, detail questions, please help

Thank you very much for your answers. So I am going to receive RFE. If you do not mind, I have another detail question.
When you prepare for replying the RFE, does your wife need to be in USA? I ask this question because I am going to send my wife and baby to China during Chinese new year, they will stay in China for a while, I am very tired to handle my baby here. Can you tell me the details which RFE requested? X-Ray test result? MMR which was waived at begin? my wife\'s signature? etc. I think I can talk better in Chinese than writing in English, would you please giving me your contact information so I can call you. My contact information is
Tel.: (949)387-0636(home)
      (562)407-0500-135(office)
email: albertzou_1999@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance for your help

Answer

My baby is 4 months now, I understand your feeling very much.
1. My wife was in USA when we got RFE. INS requested TB Test and MMR shot.
2. We didn\'t take the TB Test because most of the chinese would be pasitive so we go to X-Ray and MMR shot directly. The result is OK. The form needs your wife\'s signature.
My suggestion: Download the form(I-693, total 4 copies) from INS websiteand and fill it up, Then ask your Doctor for the X-Ray exam and MMR shot for your wife, after she get the test result, your doctor will help to pack all the forms together and you can send it back.
If you have any question, please see your e-mail, I will mail you my phone number.
good luck.

ANOTHER RFE CASE APROVED

PD 04/99
RD 04/04
ND 04/24
FP 09/17 (SCHEDULED FOR 10/27)
RFE AVM DATE 10/24 RECEIVED ON 10/29 REPLIED ON 11/05
RFE FOR W2\'S
AVM UPDATED TO THE MAGIC WORDS "APPROVED" ON 01/17 FOR SELF & WIFE
WAC-01-165*****

GOOD LUCK TO ALL. HANG IN THERE. EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY!!!!

What is MMR shot? Can you please explain.

I am thinking of visiting outside USA. My wife was preganent last year and hence we did not do the TB. I think I will also get the same result. So can you also tell me did INS asked about other shots which were waived off?????