Oh my! Everything got approved today !!!

rgeneblazo

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I'm so happy to tell you that everything got approved today for myself,
wife, and daughter. I got the emails from USCIS today and also checked
the online status.

Here are the details:

I-140/I-485 EB3 concurrent
RD 05/09/2003
ND 05/12/2003
FP 10/22/2003
2 EADs
1 AP

AP 09/29/2004 - for all

This forum has been very helpful in providing a lot of info,
tips, and techniques - which I have used to expedite our cases.

Thanks!! And may all of you got your approvals very very soon!

Congrats.........
Could you tell me what techniques you used?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

Techniques I used (chronological)

1. FP status check with the FBI (phonecall) (early August)
2. FP name check with the FBI (fax). Got the email from
David Hardy that all was clear. (mid August)
3. Company lawyer I-140 inquiry (mid August)
4. Letter to the Senator (early September)

Can you please explain what is the difference betn 1 and 2 and how do you go about doing that? I have also got email from David Hardy indicating my record check is complete. Do i need to do check again for name check?

Thanks

rgeneblazo said:
Thanks!

Techniques I used (chronological)

1. FP status check with the FBI (phonecall) (early August)
2. FP name check with the FBI (fax). Got the email from
David Hardy that all was clear. (mid August)
3. Company lawyer I-140 inquiry (mid August)
4. Letter to the Senator (early September)

kailashr,

I believe they are one and the same, although someone explained they are different. I could be wrong.

When I sent the letter to the Senator (from NC), the representative forwarded the reply from TSC. Here it is:

"This one is the same as the concurrent filing however, the FBI prints are valid as well at the name check so I am ordering the file and will forward this to EXAMS to review."

(you can tell he/she was in a hurry to reply to the Senator office's email)

So, basically, there was the FBI name check email from David Hardy with the term "record check", then the TSC email with "name check". I concluded they could be the same thing.

I also learned they have a department called EXAMS at TSC (from the email).

FYI, before the approvals, there have been no LUD changes since May 16, 2003,
few days after the notice date. In addition, after the FP, the I-485 status message said something about the results receieved and are pending review, it didn't say anything about the case being resumed.

I was also worried about educational issues with my I-140. Although the LC states Bachelors or equivalent, 4 years, Computer Sci. or related, Math or Engineering, 1 yr exp combined with training - I have a 5 yrs degree in Bachelor in Science in Electonic Eng and 9 yrs exp in software development - I was concerned about how Electronic Eng could be "related" to Comm Sci, although I never practiced it and went straight to software dev after graduation. BTW, I'm from the Philippines.

Thanks rgeneblazo for replying. I am also from NC (RTP). Can you please tell me which senator did you contact for help?

Thanks once again.

kailashr, send a letter to Senator Dole. I got the format from one of the posts. If you can't find it, I'd be happy to send you. Let me know.

Thanks man for hanging around here and helping others even after getting ur approval. Can you please send me the letter u sent to Dole? How is the staff in her office? Helpfull ? Any tips for dealing with them?

Thanks much.

rgeneblazo said:
kailashr, send a letter to Senator Dole. I got the format from one of the posts. If you can't find it, I'd be happy to send you. Let me know.

Do u have to live in NC to request this

I have a small question, if one has to live in NC to request Senator Dole for assistance? Or is it ok if we live in Texas and ask for it.

Thanks.

I got 3 members

In the search on the website mentioned in the previous link, I got 3 members - 2Senators and 1 Representative.

Which of them is a congressman - The representative ??

Should I contact both senators or any one ?

will_get_there

will_get_there,

You might want to try a senator first. I think any one of the two should be able to provide you with assistance (personally, I'm not sure how they (2 senators) divide the entire state into districts). The link to their websites should be in the search result. If you feel you're not getting enough help, then you can try the congressman. That is your representative, based on the postal code. Goodluck!

I am also from NC and taken help of Senator Dole

I just want to share this with you all.
I have also taken help of Senator Dole's office. Mine (I-140 and I-485) was
approved within two weeks, after contacting Senator's office. Just download form from Senator's web site, faxed it, and then rang and asked whether they have received the fax. The same day, I have seen that my LUD was changed for I-140 and I-485. It was approved after two weeks.
EB2 RIR Concurrent I-140, I-485 ND 04/15/2003
Approval date 09/08/2004

Wish you all the best.

sydney2000
do they entertain cases which have been due beyond published dates or can i contact them any time?

thanks