Oh law: Rumor Reverse of Rejection decision

eers

Registered Users (C)
07/11/2007: Sources of Rumor of USCIS Potential Reverse of July 2007 485 Applications Rejection

http://www.immigration-law.com/

There has been going around a rumor lately that the USCIS was internally discussing retreat from the 485 rejection decision. It appears that this rumor probably started from the USCIS HQ order over the Texas Service Center to hold all the July 2007 EB-485 applications abeyanbce and not to return the applications to applicants. Unconfirmed sources indicate that because of the order, the Texas Service Center is not returning the EB-485 applications which have been received since July 2, 2007. However, there is no evidence that the decision is necessarily related to its potential decision to withdraw the rejection decision. At this point, its reasons are completion unknown. Please stay tuned.

I wonder what the reason is for the hold of the applications.
What if the USCIS says that they didnt any of the applications in July, and didnt send a receipt notice to applicants, espacially with the law suit in the pipeline.

i think so ..........

i think they are holding the aplications in order to protec themselves in the ailf lawsuit because in the beginning only the july filers can suit in the court and if the filers do no have probed can not suit them

His site visits will not be increased if he doesn't spread the rumor. He is capable spreading both pro and con rumors.

At this stage, it's very speculative and appears driven more by optimism than real analysis or sources.

USCIS does take many weeks in processing received mail, so let's just chill till we hear an official announcement or at least support for rumor from a reliable source such as murthy.com.