Official visa bulletin Out

It is in the official site "http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html"

just click refresh and you'll see it.

This is just GREAT. How do you guys think it feels to find out that when your I-485 was about to get adjudicated you have to add 9 more months of waiting at least on top off it??

ecuellaro said:
It is in the official site "http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html"

just click refresh and you'll see it.

This is just GREAT. How do you guys think it feels to find out that when your I-485 was about to get adjudicated you have to add 9 more months of waiting at least on top off it??
Only 9 months !?!?

I think most of us here are talking in terms of a few years now .... no one really expected it to go back so much compared to the previous dates.

And then there is talk about backlog reduction -- whatever :rolleyes:

I am speechless. :confused:

I sure do feel lucky that I have an EAD that can be renewed every 8 months. Cannot help but feel sorry for those who have approved I140's but cannot file for I485.

Only way out for me is AC21.

Pd

Is PD once published is going to remain same for the whole year?
In this case for EB3 India 01/Jan/1998 going to be the same for full fiscal year i.e. unitl Oct 2006?or it may change(get better or even worse(back to 1988))?

Thanks
DBU

Another 911

This is Another 911 Disaster in our life.

Deciding to move back to India.
There are red carpet welcome for all Software Engineers.
Sick of waiting on these Morans.

Eventhough I fall under the "All Other Countries" category, I would like to offer my deepest sympathy to all of you guys from India and China. I believe even people like me are NOT safe. I have no doubt that the retrogression will soon be going across the board for all the EB2 Category.

I suffered for 3 years to get my LC, and I think I will be looking at atleast 3 more years. I just hope I will have my sanity by the time I get my green card :D

Hang in there everyone!

Can you contact Rajiv ? How soon these dates can move ?

Can someone there contact Rajiv and see what he thinks about this October 2005 Bulletin ?