Official Miami Field Office Ceremony Dates

Really easy. The IO was a woman (think she is from Haiti) I took the old test. Review all my N400 App questions, Six easy Civics questions, one sentence to write and another to read. No further questions. After she told me everything was ok I ask her about the Oath Ceremonies and she told me the next will be on 06/29/09

Hey Danilito, I forgot to ask, what documents did you take, and what did they actually ask to see?

Hey Danilito, I forgot to ask, what documents did you take, and what did they actually ask to see?

Driver License, Green Card, Passport. That's it, nothing else. They use your passport to corroborate your trips outside USA.

Guys, Any Oath dates in July at Hialeah office? My spouse cleared the interview at Hialeah office and now waiting for Oath letter?

I guess there is hardly any applicants from Miami DO except 2 which are talking to each other (just kidding)

Guys, Any Oath dates in July at Hialeah office? My spouse cleared the interview at Hialeah office and now waiting for Oath letter?

I guess there is hardly any applicants from Miami DO except 2 which are talking to each other (just kidding)

As I said before I asked during my interview about upcoming Oaths dates and the IO told me 06/29/09. But this is only in Kendall Office. Did your wife ask to her IO about Oaths dates in Hialeah?

As I said before I asked during my interview about upcoming Oaths dates and the IO told me 06/29/09. But this is only in Kendall Office. Did your wife ask to her IO about Oaths dates in Hialeah?

Thanks. She did not asked the oath dates but IO said congratulations and wait for oath letter in mail. IO didn't even gave N652 and I guess it all depend on IO

I saw on the Hispanic Television that there was a Naturalization Oath in Hialeah yesterday 6/19. This is the same date alpal wrote in his post. He obtained this info from the Democracy for America. Maybe contacting them could help.

I saw on the Hispanic Television that there was a Naturalization Oath in Hialeah yesterday 6/19. This is the same date alpal wrote in his post. He obtained this info from the Democracy for America. Maybe contacting them could help.

Thanks. i will try to find out. Also we are waiting for oath letter. Hope to get oath done by month end.

My wife recd her oath letter and its scheduled on 7/24 @ Hialeah field office

Hope I will get mine this month for oath next month!