Official Miami Field Office Ceremony Dates

kromix

Registered Users (C)
Got some new info from just emailing the right people... This guy had a couple dates..

'Miami Field Office' 8801 NW 7th Avenue - Dates for upcoming ceremonies: June 29 and June 30

If you have any info for the new West Kendall Field Office PLEASEEE Share!!!

Got some new info from just emailing the right people... This guy had a couple dates..

'Miami Field Office' 8801 NW 7th Avenue - Dates for upcoming ceremonies: June 29 and June 30

If you have any info for the new West Kendall Field Office PLEASEEE Share!!!

Kromix: I'll have my Interview tomorrow at West Kendall Office, don't know Oath dates in Miami area in this days. I will ask the IO on the interview and let you know.

Sweet!!! Awesome someone going there, I Was about to schedule an infopass and drive allllll the way there lol

Ask the IO what to do for Oath and what the dates are and/or how to find them as you wait :) hopefully he's nice and gives you the info..

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks Kromix for sharing oath dates. My wife will be interviewed on 6/18 and mine is on 7/6. Do you know any oath dates for July so me and my wife can attend at same time?

Kromix: I'll have my Interview tomorrow at West Kendall Office, don't know Oath dates in Miami area in this days. I will ask the IO on the interview and let you know.

SOO did ya go yet? I know its early and your probably there but once you see this:

How did you do?
Everything pass ok?
Anything hard/wierd/out of the ordinary occur?
Did you ask about the oath and what did they say?

Next Oath Ceremony @ West Kendall USCIS is June 25th I found out today.... My interview is July 02 :(((((((( Hopefully they do it monthly there, I just asked, waiting for response on the frequency........

is that what the IO told you today? If so, did u buy any chance ask about frequency and/or when the following one after the 25th is?

Hopefully u get in the 25th one!!! Good Luck Report back!!!

Next Oath Ceremony @ West Kendall USCIS is June 25th I found out today.... My interview is July 02 :(((((((( Hopefully they do it monthly there, I just asked, waiting for response on the frequency........

is that what the IO told you today? If so, did u buy any chance ask about frequency and/or when the following one after the 25th is?

Hopefully u get in the 25th one!!! Good Luck Report back!!!

Kromix: Is I told you my interview was today, everything was ok. The IO told me to wait my Oath Letter on the mail. I ask her about Oath Ceremonies and she told me there are going to be one in Kendall Office on 6/29/09. Hope I'll get this one.

Did u ask how often it happens?

Wierd my source told me the next one is 6/25/09...............

Was it easy?

Did u ask how often it happens?

Wierd my source told me the next one is 6/25/09...............

Was it easy?

Really easy. The IO was a woman (think she is from Haiti) I took the old test. Review all my N400 App questions, Six easy Civics questions, one sentence to write and another to read. No further questions. After she told me everything was ok I ask her about the Oath Ceremonies and she told me the next will be on 06/29/09

I had the interview today in Hialeah and I was told I could have the oath by June 18. Does any one have any idea of the tentative dates? If you had the interview in Hialeah, you must have the Oath in the same locations?

I also contacted the Democracy for America and they responded the following:

Upcoming Naturalization Ceremonies- Below are scheduled dates for Oath Ceremonies and corresponding field offices where the ceremonies will take place. Please note that although these dates are current on the date of issuance of this update, the dates are subject to change without notice.

Miami Field Office - May 28, 29 and June 29 and 30
Hialeah Field Office - June 19
Oakland Park Field Office - June 10, 17, and 24
Kendall Field Office - June 25 and 26

I had the interview today in Hialeah and I was told I could have the oath by June 18. Does any one have any idea of the tentative dates? If you had the interview in Hialeah, you must have the Oath in the same locations?

I also contacted the Democracy for America and they responded the following:

Upcoming Naturalization Ceremonies- Below are scheduled dates for Oath Ceremonies and corresponding field offices where the ceremonies will take place. Please note that although these dates are current on the date of issuance of this update, the dates are subject to change without notice.

Miami Field Office - May 28, 29 and June 29 and 30
Hialeah Field Office - June 19
Oakland Park Field Office - June 10, 17, and 24
Kendall Field Office - June 25 and 26

Question, did they tell you the frequency of the ceremonies?

I have an interview in the Kendall Office July 02, right after both of those dates, hope i dont have to wait months for a ceremony.....

Question, did they tell you the frequency of the ceremonies?

I have an interview in the Kendall Office July 02, right after both of those dates, hope i dont have to wait months for a ceremony.....

No, I just received this info by e-mailing a guy who works for Democracy for America. They receive the schedules for the coming ceremonies since they do voter registrations at the naturalization ceremonies. This guy also mentioned that they do not have any idea how immigration is working these days and that is difficult to get information from immigration.

However, I believe they have at least monthly ceremonies

Good luck with your interview

Thanks!

I hope so, I have my INT July 02, and I want to be able to get my oath done by atleast Sept 2, (thats 2 months) so I can go to the passport agency and get a rush-passport for a trip to Bali Sept 9... *crosses fingers*

Today I picked up my duplicate IL at Hialeah office and I enquired about any oath dates in July and IO has no idea abt that.

I'm very happy!!!! Today I received my OL, the Oath will be on Kendall Office on 06/29/09. I have to be there at 7:30 AM. That's the same date the IO told me in my interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool So he was right on the money. Good Luck, Hope my Oath comes right after my interview too! Good Luck Man! Nice to hear from someone in the same exact office ...

Would you mind when you go asking when the next oath is after yours? Say you have a friend and were curious how often they do it... Monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, etc... I would be soo grateful!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Kromix

Cool So he was right on the money. Good Luck, Hope my Oath comes right after my interview too! Good Luck Man! Nice to hear from someone in the same exact office ...

Would you mind when you go asking when the next oath is after yours? Say you have a friend and were curious how often they do it... Monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, etc... I would be soo grateful!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Ok Kromix, I'll do it and let you know. BTW I have a friend with an ID in Kendall on July 1st. I will tell her to ask for Oath dates too.