officer # 450

2001Case

Registered Users (C)
Is anyone waiting for approval after RFE been received by BCIS?.

My RFE was received by officer 450 on March 12, but no reply.

Please reply

Thanks

I am with 450 too

My case was received on 3/5 and still no response. I am wondering if s/he is out-of-town or assigned to other tasks since I haven't seen any other RFEs from him since late Feb.

Anyone with RFE experience with officer 450 recently? The officer number is at the corner of the RFE letter.

BTW, 2001case, I saw you had 2 RFEs, what is the second one about?

Thanks for the reply,

That was the reply to the 2nd RFE because I sent incomplete information in my first RFE.

I just pray for everyone to get this resolve

ND 5/14/01

My RFE was received on Feb 26 and no approval yet.

RD: June
ND: July/16/01

I think the office # is 450 according to the bottom of RFE letter, EMC/450.

RFE ACK'ed by TSC on 02/25 - (officer # 21). We are all on the same boat. Has TSC slowed down ? Hope they continue the trend of approvals. My info is in the excell spreadsheet of RFE tracker thread.

GhreenKhard

imnao, freedom21

Now its getting scary, this 450 guy must be sleeping, my EAD is expiring in June, I don't know what to do.

Should I apply? Is it faster applying online?

Last edited by a moderator:
apply

Until you have a GC you don't have it. So please don't delay applying for EAD's and risk being at an out of status situation, assuming that your files will get approved. Officers process the case according to their own priorities.

2001 Case,

I see your frustration. But you might have applied the EAD earlier to get 90 days rule advantage. We should never take any chances on TSC processing times pattern. I think current processing times are pretty fast, don't waste any time apply your EAD ASAP.

Actually my lawyer applied my 4th EAD before even replying my RFE as he does not want take any chances (of course it is win win situation he gets money and I get peace). Of course now it is not usefuly for me as my case was approved on 03/11/04. But in any case I 'm happy as I don't want to lose peace with that.

All the best for your approval!!

- Why-R

TO 2001Case, imnao

I think you should apply for EAD, take no chance from BCIS. Besides, since your ND is close to official processing time for 485 from BCIS, you may pursue to ask your congressman to push BCIS.

For me, the ND is September, I ask my congressman, but he said I have to wait until processing time pass my ND.

BTW, I am trying to find any approving pattern for RFE, 2001Case and imnao, do any of you use AC21 to change your employer? I doubt it may prolong the approving time for RFE?

Thanks,

450 here too. TSC received my RFE on Feb 12th, nothing yet. While its annoying that nothing has happened, I've learned over the last 4 years that patience is essential to your sanity.

Re: imnao, freedom21,Why-R2

Do not e-file. Seems TSC cannot handle it.

Originally posted by 2001Case
Guys, please tell me if e-filing EAD is faster than normal filing?.

Thanks

2001Case,
I agree with others opinion that you should apply for your EAD ASAP, becaseu you can not risk your life in TSC's hand. I have applied my 4th EAD in Jan, while my EAD will be expired in May 1.
Even in Jan, i have seen a lot of approvals and most of them have ND,RD after mine, i still decided to apply new EAD.

Good luck,

Just checked the online status and I see APPROVED for me and my wife. Seems the officers start working from Spring break.

Good luck for every one who is still waiting, especially for those who have RFE issued.

Details:

SRC 01220*****
RD 6/26/2001
ND 7/16/2001
FP 4/9/2003
RFE Issued 2/11/2004 for Emp Verification by officer #450
RFE Recved 2/26/2004
AD 3/23/2004