Officer #295

finland

We are waiting since a month after sending the documents to officer #295.

Anyone else waiiting on this officer ?

I got RFE from officer 295.

My atterney sent out the RFE response a couple of days ago and today the status changed to RFE received.

RD/ND 1/02
RFE issued 4/1/04
RFE ack 4/16/04

iip3, what were the RFE documents requested?

finland, how many years W-2 were requestsed. were
paystubs also requested?

thanks in advance for replies

My RFE is for medical and continous lawful admission. The doctor messed up with my medical report last time and I have to do the physical exam again.

My case is also with this officer. But my case is I-140 and I am not sure how much priority that currently has at TSC. RFE was replied on 9 weeks ago. No change in status since then.
:)

iip3,

did your online status change to "rfe issued"?
now, has it changed to "rfe ack"?

is it possible for online status to be "990-999" days
even if "rfe ack"? any ideas

My online status changed to "received the RFE".

To add another twist to my journey, officer #295 issued another RFE for my medical for me becuase my skin TB skin test result showed 5 mm of reaction. I talked to the doctor at the time I did my physical and she says that is no problem. Aparrently officer 295 doesn't think so and he/she wants to me to do X-ray.

The good part is officer 295 is definitely working on the 485 RFE cases.

iip3,
by "another" RFE, does it mean you got 2nd Medical RFE? and was that issued after your 1st RFE was ack 4/16/04 ?

in any case, don't rely on doctor's recommendations. check the SOP

The Office is following the I-485 SOP ( Standard Operating Procedure). see page 175 of

the old 9/01 version of the I 485 Standard Operating Procedure
http://www.ilw.com/lawyers/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf

avoac

Yes, I got 2nd RFE. Thanks the SOP link. Unfortunately I didn't know this when I was doing the first RFE.

My 1st RFE was acked on 4/16 and officer 295 actually issued the 2nd RFE the next working day (4/19). He is working pretty fast.

Officer #295 approved I485 !!!

Looks like Officer 295 is approving I485 cases !!!!

See details on my case on the RFE tracker